You're pregnant?

(2 weeks later...)

Katniss' POV:

What's up with me? Why am I behaving so weird? I have been sick in the morning and I... I'm late. I have to talk to Annie about it.

"Annie?"

"Katniss, what's up? You sound worried," Annie says to me through the phone.

"Could you come over to my place, I need to talk to you."

"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in 5. See ya!" Annie says and Peeta comes in the room.

"Okay. Bye, Annie!" I shout and hug Peeta.

"Hey, I got to go to the bakery," Peeta says and kisses my cheek.

"Okay. I invited Annie over, so I won't be lonely. Be home soon, okay?" I tell him.

"Yeah, I'll come as soon as possible, babe," He says and kisses me.

"Cya then," I say when Peeta walks out of the door and he says bye and leaves, the same moment, Annie steps in.

" Hey, Annie!" I say and hug her.

"Hey! You wanted to talk about something," Annie says while taking her shoes off.

"Yeah, but let's go to the living room." And we go and sit on the couch.

"Now tell me, what's wrong," She says and I take a deep breath.

"There's something wrong with me. I mean, I have been behaving weird and I have been nauseous at random mornings and," she cuts me off.

"You're late, aren't you?" She says and I nod guiltily.

"OMG, Kat, I think you might be pregnant!" She continues and hands me a test. How did she have it in her bag? Is she... Nah.

"After you do this, and it's positive, we go to the doctor, okay?" I nod and walk to the bathroom.

I take the test and walk out of the bathroom. We watch Pretty Little Liars with Annie because we love the show and she starts talking to me.

"Kat, I have to tell you, I'm pregnant." I am shocked.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Annie! We could be pregnant together!" I shout and we turn so happy.

"Okay, you go look the test now. It has been fifteen minutes." I walk back and look at the test. 

Positive.

I nod to Annie and we take her car to the hospital.

"Hello, could we have a meeting with a doctor about this woman's pregnancy?" Annie asks, pointing at me.

"Yeah, of course. Doctor Sullivan is ready for you. His cabinet is right in there," the lady in reception says, pointing on a door pretty close.

We thank her, and Annie shoves me in the door.

"Hello, what's your name?" a very polite doctor asks.

"Hello, I'm Katniss Everdeen. I had a positive pregnancy test, but I would like to have confirmation." He tells me to lay down on a table and after five minutes, he looks at me.

"Miss Everdeen, congratulations! You're expecting!" I thank him and leave. I nod at Annie and hug her. What if Peeta hates me for it? What if he doesn't want it?

"Hey, honey, what's wrong? I thought you were happy?" Annie says and I nod to her. I didn't even notice, that I was crying until now.

"I am, but what if Peeta's not? He leaves in one week!" I say and Annie comforts me.

" Hey, Kat, I know, that Peeta's gonna be very happy about it!" I wipe my eyes.

"You sure?" I ask and Annie laughs.

"I'm 1,000,000% sure!" she says and drives me back home.

"Okay, I'll see you soon!" I say to Annie and wave at her.Peeta's car's already back.

"Hey, Peeta!" I say and he comes to hug me.

"I was becoming worried, where were you two?" I sigh at this.

"We were out," I say and we go to watch TV on the couch. I went to the bathroom for a second and left the pregnancy test on the sink. After a while, Peeta goes into the bathroom as well and he probably notices it, when he washes his hands. He takes longer than usual and then walks out slowly with the test in his hands.

"Katniss, is this yours? Are you pregnant?" he asks and I stand up and go near him.

"Yes, Peeta. I'm pregnant with your baby," I say and Peet gets overly happy about it.

"Katniss, I love you so much!" Peeta says and spins me around in the air while I laugh about it. After a little time, he puts me down on the floor pulls up my shirt, so my stomach is showing.

"And I love you, little one," He says and kisses my yet flat stomach, making me giggle because it tickled. Uh oh. I giggled too loud what ended with him tickling me for twenty minutes. I was red as a tomato after this. I look at Peeta, and I start seeing him in his soldier suit and going to Afghanistan in a week. What if he dies? I couldn't deal with the baby and Cookie alone.

"Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?" Peeta asks in a worried tone and wipes away my tears.

"I just, I don't want you to go!" I say and hug him as strong as I can with sobs wracking my body.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to me, okay? I will come back to you and our baby. I promise." I pull away from the hug and look in his perfect ocean blue eyes.

"Do you really promise?" I ask in a miserable tone.

"I really promise, I wouldn't leave you and our baby alone, besides, we have a wedding to celebrate," He says and kisses me. I love my man so much.