A New Beginning

It’s 7 am in Atlanta, Georgia, as Alison’s mom comes upstairs to wake up her daughter for their 12 o’clock flight to London. Her mom repeatedly asks Alison to get up and get ready, but Alison shrugs it off and stays in her bed. With no other choice, Alison’s mom vigorously pulls the covers off of her as Alison tumbles off the bed to the floor.

Alison: OW, MOM! What the heck, it’s only 7?

Mom: Our flight leaves at 12, hurry up and get ready!

Alison: We have plenty of time, chill out…

Mom: Don’t talk to me in that tone of voice. Get ready.

As her mom walks out of the room, Alison looks around her room in despair, trying to reminisce all the memories she had living in Atlanta. She begins to cry. How can she leave a place where she has grown up for 16 years? She grabs a picture of her and her dad to throw off her balcony, right as her brother Tyler knocks on the door.

Tyler: Alison, can I come in?

Alison: Um yeah, just a second…

Setting the picture back on her dresser, as she wipes her eyes, she heads to open the door.

Tyler: I know it’s hard, but I don’t wanna leave either.

Alison: Then let’s just stay!

Tyler: I wish we could…but think of all the stuff dad has done for us; can’t we do this simple thing for him?

Alison: Ugh, I hate it when you’re right…

Tyler: And besides, I’m always here! London’s gonna be fun, we can practice our accents!

Alison: Haha, I’m not changing my accent Tyler...

Tyler: I’m just kidding, you okay now? Wanna hug it out?

Alison: Yeeahh, sure.

@InfectedBy5 @infecteddeeply