Beach Encounter

After what seemed to be a 20 hour flight, Alison and her family arrived at their new home in London. Because of the tiring flight, all Alison wanted to do was take a nap.

Mom: Alison, quit being so lazy. Did you know that there is a beach in the backyard?

Alison: Mom…can you stop lying? Obviously, you’re just trying to make me feel better.

Mom: Alison, I wouldn’t lie to you, get to know London just a little! Go.

Alison: Wow, fine.

After the talk with her mom, she seems convinced. Getting ready to head to the beach, she feels a bit nervous. She changes into a swimsuit, grabs a towel, and storms out the house. She finally looks up and realizes how amazing the view looks. The clear blue sky, with the sun peaking behind the clouds, reflecting on the sparkly ocean, overwhelms her.

“This place might not be that bad, especially with all the guys here,” she thought to herself as she lays her towel down to tan. Five minutes later, she hears a voice saying, “Harry watch out,” just as someone trips over her legs.

Harry: I’m so…

As he was about to apologize, she lifts her sunglasses off her face. When their eyes meet, the whole world stops, and all he sees is her.

Harry: Sorry...

Alison: Shouldn’t you be playing football somewhere else? That could’ve hit me.

Harry: You’re right, I’m sorry…by the way, I’m Harry.

Alison: I’m…uh, Macy.

Harry: Nice to meet yo-

Alison: Yeah, can you get up now?

Harry: Oh, sorry again...

Alison: It’s okay, I have to go now.

Harry: Wait! Is it cause of me? I didn’t mean to make you leave.

Alison: No it’s late anyways, bye Harry!

Harry: Bye!

Harry runs back to his friends regretting that he didn’t say more to the mysterious “Macy”. He promised himself that he will see her again if it’s the last thing he does.

@infecteddeeply @InfectedBy5