First kiss

Louis pov

I'm sad that I lost the pendant but I'm happy it's in the hands of the owner. And I am super happy the owner is so hot!!! Just to let you know if you didn't but I'm gay..... Just saying.

Back in primary school I had a boyfriend called Zayn and we were perfect for each other , but when I left because I had to move away (again) we broke up and I haven't seen him since, I do miss him but I need to move on. Maybe......... Just maybe with Harry.

But I don't know if he likes me back. When I struggled with the pendant and he helped me, my body suddenly went all tingly under his touch, I've never felt this way about someone I just met before. Me and Zayn had been best friends since birth so I knew him well but I have only known Harry for 3 days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first lesson of today is French which I have with Harry, so I can talk to him and maybe get his number....... Maybe!

I left form at 9:15 and I had five minutes to get to the other side if the school.

As I was walking past a corner a bit like a t-junction someone grabbed me by the shirt and piled me down the corridor and into a supply closet.

" hey man what do you think you-" I am cut off by someone smashing their lips into mine. My eyes are closed so I don't know who it is until they pull away............

HARRY!!!!????

" hey there Lou" he pants.

" what the heck was that?" I question

" oh don't pretend you didn't enjoy that?" He smirks.

" I didn't say I didn't like it, but why?" I sassily remark.

" I don't know there's just something about you, I can't out my finger on it, but whatever it is I really like it" he states tapping his chin.

" well I must say I feel the same way actually" I tell him and his face lights up with joy.

" really?"

" yes, ever since I first saw you in the restaurant, there has been something there!" I inform him.

" well can I have your number?" He quietly asks .

" yeah corse here you go out it in there and I'll out mine in yours" I agree and we switch phones, inputting our numbers into them. Me being me I put a little heart emoji at the end of my name and hit save.

As we walk out the door and to our lesson which we are late for. My phone buzzes in my pocket

From Harry

I like you, want to go to the park after school tomorrow?

I smile at the text and reply

To Harry

Yeah, and I like you to ;)

I hit the send button and see Harry look down at his phone then turn back to me, giving me the cutest dimpled smile ever.

I can't wait for tomorrow now!!!

(A/N: awwwwww how cute they are together and their feelings shared!! I love writing this.

Thanks for reading still and sorry this chapter is short but I wanted to update tonight because I have had requests to update every night and I am trying.

Love you guys

Sophie xx).