Seven

I walked down the familiar hallways as I made my way to my locker. I grabbed my books and headed to science. I dreaded science. Only because of Mr. Dolan. I still haven't said anything to anyone because I just want things to play out.

I walked in finding my seat and soon he came in and started teaching. For some reason all I tend to do is compare him to grayson.

My phone vibrated and I looked down seeing a text from grayson. He never texts me?

Grayson - lora is out of town and my parents are watching Lucas so you don't have to come, unless you want.

I didn't really know if he was telling me to come or not to come?

Me- are you inviting me over Mr. Dolan? Alone 😋

I giggled at my attempt of flirting. He immediately texted me back.

Grayson - I guess you can say I am, see you soon xo

I smiled as I stuck my phone back into my pocket and listened to Ethan finish his class. This was probably the most boring class because all he does is talk about science. But I guess that's what they do in a science class? Ha whatever.

-

School finally ended and I made my way to Grayson's. I was so nervous and I know I shouldn't be doing this. He's a married man for goodness sake but he's so intimidating and I just want all of him.

I pulled up and walked inside and it was dead silent. I made my way outside and the hot tub was lit up and he had music playing and some wine.

"Wow a romantic, I never would have thought" I say walking closer as I removed my clothes one by one.

His eyes never left me as they scanned my now naked body.

They always say if you want something go after it well here I am naked going after it.

I made my way slowly into the warm water as grayson sat there burning a hole into me with his Hazel eyes.

He licked his lips as he made his way to me and wrapping me around his waist. He sat down as I straddled him.

Is this really happening?

It felt all to soon, but I couldn't help myself I wanted nothing more than this.

His lips connected with my warm wet body as he left his mark. I ran my fingers through his hair earning a low moan from him.

"Your so fucking beautiful" his lips made there way up my neck to my lips as they moved in sync.

His hand went under the warm water as he found my bundle of nerves and started rubbing it making me throw my head back in pleasure. Iv had sex before but I was drunk and iv never had someone touch me this way. It felt magical.

I gripped on his hair tighter as he rubbed my clit harshly making me a moaning mess. The feel was unbearable and it felt so fucking good. He definitely knew how to please a woman.

He removed his hand as he gribbed my thighs and sat me on the side on the hot tub. He pushed me down making me lay on my back as he spread my legs wide open. He kissed a trail down my body until I could feel his hot breath against me.

"You ready baby" his voice was so deep and sexy and it sent shivers down my spine.

I nodded and he clicked his tongue shaking his head no.

"If you want daddy to pleasure you, you need to use your words" he says slapping the inside of my thigh.

He's a freak.

I mentally moaned at how freaky he was. I loved it. I bit my lips as I met my eyes with his.

"Make me feel good daddy" I begged making him smirk as he connected his tongue to my heat.

He enter a finger into me making me go wild. I had nothing to grab on to and my back was rubbing against the concrete as my whole body felt like it was on cloud nine and the feeling was breath taking and I didn't know if I could take it.

"I-i I can't take it " I started to move uncontrollably from the pleasure but he gripped my thights pulling me to the edge as he slipped on a condom.

He looked up at me with his dark Hazel eyes and a face full of lust.

"Oh babygirl you are gonna take it, and your gonna take it all" he says as he slams into me making me scream out in pleasure.