Eleven

I made my way to science as my palms began to get sweaty. It's been a few days since I told grayson and he did confront them about it but he didn't tell them it was me. Thank god.

I still have my job and I'm still with grayson, but I haven't seen or heard from lora. Grayson kicked her out.

I walked In seeing Ethan at his desk. He had his full attention on his phone and he was typing away and you could tell from the look on his face he was not happy.

I went and sat in my usual desk and kept my head down. I felt so quilty but I couldn't lie to grayson anymore.

It was fifteen minutes into class and he had put in bill Nye the science guy film and we chilled out.

"Skie your wanted in the office"

I looked up and his eyes we're going straight through me. Why would the office need me?  My whole 12 years of school and iv never been to the office something is off.

I nodded as I grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder and made my way to the office. I walked In and they looked at me with a confused look.

"Can I help you doll?" The sweet lady at the front desk asked.

"I was told the office needed me, I'm skie"

She gave me a weird look and looked around.

"No one has asked for a skie hun, im sorry you can go back to class"

I gave her a small smile as I walked back to class. I was so confused why would Ethan say that?  Did he make it up?  Maybe it was a misunderstanding.

I was making my way to class when I felt a strong hand wrap around my mouth keeping me from screaming. I was pulled into a closet and the door shut and locked. The lights were turned on and my eyes went wide and my heart started pumping.

Ethan.

"You know everything was going perfect, I had a good job, I had a nice reputation and i was fucking my brothers wife, and then one day it all starts crumbling down and the secret got out. But what doesn't make since is the only ones who knew was me and lora, so I got to thinking who could have opened there mouth?, then I thought of you all the signs pointed at you, and when lora told me you were her babysitter it all made perfect since, but the most confusing part is why would you tell him?  Your a highschooler and a babysitter it wouldn't be any of your business, but then skie, this is where it gets juicy, I saw grayson and little miss big mouth kissing when I came over to talk to him, it's like everything fell into place" he talked like some physco person and it was quite scarey.

"Good job you figured it out, what you want?  A cookie? " I sassed and I could tell it pissed him off.

(forced warning) 

He grabbed my throat and slung me against the wall making me cry out in pain. He hovered over me as his other hand made it's way into my shirt. I tried to fight him off but he was way to strong.

"Shut up, you know what happens to girls who can't keep there mouth shirt? They get punished" he says so aggressivly as he throws me to the ground.

I cried out from the hard floor slamming against my face making my nose pour in blood.

He straddled me as he started harshly kissing on my skin. He grabbed my throat again keeping me from turning away from him as he forced himself on to me. His hands was roaming my body in places  I didn't want him to touch, only grayson.

I got this huge wave of strength come over me and I brought my hands up and dug my fingers into his eyes and pushed him off of me. I stood up running for dear life as fast as I could.  I got in my car and made my way home but I pulled over and callasped. I couldn't keep the tears from falling. I need someone, I needed my safe place. I grabbed my phone dialing the only person i trust and needed.

Grayson dolan.