Unbroken:Black Veil Brides

• Dedicated to Black Veil Brides, My Mother and The Coke Company(:

Elena Westower- Hello there, my name is Elena Westower I used to be the queen of my school until one day it all came crashing down. All my friends turned on me and now everyone knows my deepest secrets. And at home the things just get worst.

Andrew Biersack- Hey guys. I'm Andrew Dennis Biersack. I'm mostly known as the lead singer of the band called Black Veil Brides. I love my band. Jake Pitts. Ashley Purdy. Jinx. CC. I love the guys without them I would be no where. My life would be perfect if it wasn't for the fact that my heart was broken in to little pieces by the girl that I loved. Well bye.

Alexander Sanborn- hey peopleeee. I'm Alexander Sanborn I smoke too much. I love my face. I love little children. And I just happen to be Elena's boyfriend. And she better just be loyal because there is no one like her around at this time in this world. See ya!

Maree Cooper- hi. I'm Maree cooper. I love bvb, botdf, mcr, falling in reverse, sleeping with sirens, captain capa, slipknot... well you get what kind of music I love. I'm s scene girl. I'm made fun of a lot for it but who cares? Like andy said 'never give in'. Bye!

Chapter 1.

Elena's P.O.V

'slut.' 'whore.' 'bitch.'

It's so old that people think that I should be used to it by now, but I'm not. I hate being called that. I completely hate people, I hate being who I am. I hate me for being me. Why can't I just be as good as other people. Why is it so hard to just be me? I was so deep in though that I didn't even notice that I'd run into one of those scene kids that run around singing about hello kitty or pirates. I used to make fun of and insult those kids before 'IT' happened. Now that I know how it feels I completely hate myself for ever even looking at them funny.

"hey there Elena" said the girl.

"hhhmm. Hi" I murmured.

"better get cleaned off before anyone thinks anyone thinks its something different" she explained while pointing to my shirt. Oh crap! My shirt had all the whip cream I had as my project.

"come to the bathroom with me" she said.

"ok. I've seen you around a lot but I don't know your name" I asked as we walked in to the bathroom.

"I'm Maree. It ok if you don't know my name. I'm not miss popular."

"ya"

"oh. I'm so sorry" she said when I finished cleaning my shirt.

"it's fine. I got to go to class I don't want to be late again. Thanks" I half screamed as I walked out of the bathroom.

I don't trust anyone around here anymore but that's as good as people are to me these days. Now I just have to come up with an excuse for not having my project on foods. It wasn't great anyways so I don't have to worry, its not like I have anyone that pushes me or makes me do things anymore. It feels like the first day of school again. There was a sub sitting on the teacher's desk. Great. I don't have to turn the stupid thing in. where to sit. Where to sit? And there she was. The girl from the bath room again. I guess I'll just sit with her. It's not like she was going to be like everyone else or at least I hope not. She seemed nice enough.

"hi. Maree, right?" I said. Sounding more confident than I really felt.

"hey. Yes. You wanna sit down?" said Maree

"yeah. So? What are you listening to?" I asked.

"Black Veil Brides" she exclaimed.

"never heard of them"

"want to listen. I LOVE THEM!!!" she almost screamed.

"sure"

"...if we stand together we will be unbroken..."

By the end of the song I was on tears, I just couldn't help it, I haven't cried this much since the think happened. And just because people know everything I guess that Maree knew too