Run

I saw him holding hands with Shelby. At that moment I felt like running away. Like running until I forgot who I was, who I am, what I am. To run until I forget my feelings, to forget my life, to loose myself forever and never return, never find myself. Because I really just don't want to find my self. I felt my heart pound, and it hurt. I felt my heart shatter into little tiny pieces to never be mend again. I hated that feeling. The feeling of vulnerability. The moment when people could just say one word and it would just shatter you, it would just break you, as if you were glass. A word that would send me into the world of ghost and shadows, a place that you will never be able to get out of.....

Beep!

Shit! I forgot I was driving all of the sudden he sees me and makes eye contact with me for a few seconds I see it, the worry in his eyes. Then I feel it, all hit me, like a slap in the face, it all hit me. All the memories. All the sweet words all the hugs and the kisses and that's when I hit the accelerator.

100...

120...

150MPH.

I had found my way to the highway. To freedom. I turned on the radio as loud as I could, I didn't think of it, I didn't even though about how fast I was going until I found myself following a huge silver truck. I couldn't bring myself to pull over and figure out were I was. I found a rest stop. Got a coke and hit the bathroom. As soon I walked out I saw it. I saw the BVB van pulled up there. I ran back inside and cried for a while. I walked out again hoping that it would be gone by then, but I was wrong. There were even more cars there. I figure they were Jinx's, Jake's, Ashley's, and CC's. The guy's are awesome they never leave anyone behind. If Andy went somewhere you could always find the guys there and if you saw one of the guys you were bound to find the others nearby. So I knew I had to make a run for my car if I ever wanted to get out of there without crying my eyes out again.

Ashley saw me... as soon as I started my car I saw him. I saw the worn-out face of an old friend trying to help. And just then he made a run for it towards me. He was in-front of me. I couldn't actually do anything to get away but sit there and wait until he came over. He begged me to unlock the passenger door for him.

I did before any of the other guys noticed, I unlocked it and let him in.

"May I ask you, why in this world would you just run off?" he said looking at me.

"I saw him... I saw him holding hands with her." I said, holding back tears.

"look, he doesn't like her.... he likes you but after your little fight he thought it be best to wait it out, he though you liked him enough to suck it up and apologize" ... ok.. then it hit me..

"why the fuck would I want to apologize? I didn't do a thing wrong.."

"you mentioned her... he came back to his parents house and got drunk.. I mean DRUNK" at that moment they all came except Andy.

"i didn't know.. and if he doesn't like her, as you say.. why would he be holding hands with her?"

"look, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure he had a reason... she's been trying to get into all of our pants... shes a slut and clearly he doesn't see that, he thinks she's a good person and he feels sorry for her. So his been letting hang around some. He doesn't like her though.." he looked at me. And as if on cue I saw Jake call Andy and he saw me. It was the way that he looked at me that finally broke me.

"You ok?" Jinx asked. I got out of the car and crashed into Andy. His arms welcomed me. I felt tears starting to fall down my face.

Andy's P.O.V.

She looked up at me with her huge brown eyes and said "I Love You, I'm Really Sor--"

"its ok hunny, I love you too" I said. I really didn't care about anything at the moment. I just held her there. She was crying.

"it's all right, babe calm down" I said to her, that seemed to calm her down.  

I knew I did it

 she didn't say anythin gat the moment but i knew i did it.. then i heard it... the shot that pierced though her arm. she fainted in my arms.

30 minutes later...

the nurse tuned up and asked if one