The Meeting

because she just sat there trying to make me calm down. I guess not everyone was offended by my secrets. Good think because I think I should hang out more with these people. The only thing is that I don't want to turn like them, I will be laughed all the rest of my senior year...

Chapter 2.

Andy's P.O.V.

I guess that being famous rock star doesn't always mean you get everything you want. I really loved her. Katherine was probably the best girl in this world until she told me that she was only with me for the fame I brought her band. I only wish I was just Andrew Biersack. Just that, just a random name on the board. Just some normal high school student. But I guess I can't.

“guys I think that I'm just going to go back to my old town. I just want to stay off the stage a little longer. I don't want to go back just yet” I said.

“hey dude. Where here if you need us. You know we are always going to be here for you. We're a fucking band for gods sake! We're gonna go with you, man.” half screamed from his bed. I guess that kid never takes his headphones out.

“you don't have to guys, its completely it's ok”

“WE ARE GOING!” they all screamed at me.

Elena's P.O.V.

“Babe,” I turned around to see Alex calling me. Oh great now I have to deal with him. I love him but right now with all this crap people are giving me I don't want to bring him down with me. He doesn't deserve it. “Elena?” I had to turn around now. “hey” I said as we walked out of school. The last thing I need is my mom bothering me about the sex talk and things she always says to me when I bring Alex home.

“uhmm... you know the situation at home. Do you mind if we just don't hang out today?” I asked.

“sure. Baby, you know you can tell me anything. And please stop worrying about taking me down with you. I'm already down there anyways” he laughed at the end. I didn't think it was that funny. “yeah. I know” I said as we arrived at my driveway.

Andy's P.O.V.

When we landed with the guys there where about 50 fans waiting for us. “great” whispered Jinxx trying to sound sarcastic. We tried to sign ans take some pictures but our manager got mad and got the security guys to escort us out where the car was waiting for us. The ride to my hometown was long and as we drove by the high school I used to go to I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life. I never though I say that but damn. It wasn't like I wanted to her in her pants damn but just that. She looked sad though. Whoever that was I just hope the guy that was walking by her better not be her boyfriend because she didn't look even a bit happy. Well, when we got to my house my parents where waiting for me and the guys with nothing more than Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell. I love my parents for doing this. I remember when I was a little kid they would have to drive me there all the time. And that took some effort because the closest Taco Bell was about 30 minutes out of town to get me Taco Bell.

That girl she was just perfect. I can't get her out of my mind. I just wish I just at least knew her name. That would be enough to satisfy my needs.

Elena's P.O.V.

For some reason I decided to call Maree and asked her about that band we listened to during Health. She told me it was called Black Veil Brides and the song we listened to was her favorite.

As I got to my room I heard my mom and my younger sister fighting about Bryan, her boyfriend, going with her to a stupid concert that only she would think on going on my birthday. So I just hopped back into the kitchen and told my mom that it was completely fine with me if she went. Its not like she's going to make it any better. I then realized that there where about 10 black cars driving by and as if on cue Maree called me to tell me that BVB had just landed and where coming in to town. She said that Andy Biersack, the lead singer, lived in this city when he was little and that the entire band was coming down with him. Apparently his girlfriend used him to get famous and that hurt him enough to take him offstage and put him on a plane back to this shit-hole. I just hope that I get to meet him. I've been listening to some of their songs and they are amazing. I'm not scene or emo. Actually I've never warned black ever before. I was a hot pink sorta girl, I have longish brown hair, I'm skinny, ok I'll admit it.. I did model a few years and I have a body most wish they had. I have a good shape mostly do to the fact that I walk, run, and danced a lot before my family went down the drain and I stopped being popular. I however; maintained my body, unlike my sister that lost her whole shape. She has dirty blonde hair that I think she got from my dad and she body just went to waste. Got the pretty eyes though. Mine are just medium brown and hers are ice blue. I wish I'd gotten them. Oh well. I just wish she gets a good guy soon because my job at Waffle House isn't going to get three women anywhere in this town, since she doesn't want to work I guess I'm the one that gets to work as the older one. And mom is out of the question at her age no one would want to hire her specially with her medical problem.

Well, the next day I decided to hit the mall and get something for my birthday. I've been saving up for a really cute dress that I saw at Macy's but I decided to hit Hot Topic. There I found some good Black Veil Brides things and I decided to buy some other things that looked interesting. And my definition of buying somethings means that I bought a full wardrobe. I decided I had the legs for skinny jeans so I bought like 20 of different colors. I also bought shirts from many bands such as BOTDF, AA, MCR, Falling in Reverse, Sleeping With Sirens, and of course BVB. When I was finished paying for all the things a really tall guy with a deep voice asked me if I liked BVB. I didn't have to turn around or look twice, behind me was ANDY BIERSACK!!! He looked so much different without the make up and the war paint but damn that guy was hot even in rags. I turned around to say yes but then I notice that Jinxx, CC, Ashley, and Jake where there too. OMFG! I could help myself. I just fainted.

Andy's P.O.V.

Me and the guys decided to do something to take my mind off HER so I told them that my small little town did have a mall with a Hot Topic store. They said we could go. I never guessed that I would see that girl from yesterday there, but she was there and she looked much better than she did yesterday and I couldn't help myself I saw some BVB merch. on her hands so I guessed she was a fan and I though she might be happy to see me, but when she turned around she passed out. GREAT!. I told myself. We ended up taking her to the hospital. The guys said that they wanted to stay outside the room I asked the nurse if I could go in with the girl. I sat there and looked at her. She looked peaceful sleeping. She had that expression on her face that she was forced to grow up before she was ready. I don't know how I stayed still all the time, my ADHD was starting to kick in after 20 minutes of sitting there, I got up I finally got a full look at her. She was BEAUTIFUL, nope that's an understatement. This girl was just PERFECT. She had brown hair and fair skin. It looks like she didn't have make up on and I don't think she needs it, she wasn't like much girls I've seen either.

By the time she started to move they had figured out that her name was Elena Westower. Elena was waking up, but by that time I was pacing the room. And I think she sort of freaked out again when she saw me. She seemed confused at the beginning, but I think she cached me trying to sneak out of the room before I freaked her out again because she said “hey. Are you THE actual Andrew Dennis Biersack?” before I could answer the nurse walked in and told me to get out because her heart beat was rising way to quickly. I looked at her fast enough to see her blush and look down.

* * *

Thank you so much for reading this far and please leave me comments and vote...!!!!!!!!!!!!