Rebel Love

Andy's P.O.V.

“guys, I think just had the greatest idea in the whole universe!” I said to the guys.

“not another one of your ideas” complained Jake.

“this time it will work” I said confidently.

As I told the guys I started to draw the only thing I can draw, Batman.

“i actually think this will work, Andy” said CC.

Elena's P.O.V.

Well, of course the guy that I like would never be sending me any 'secret admirer' letters. Though I've been told that Andy is the romantic type. So far everyday this week Andy and the guys have shown up to Waffle House. Imagine that. I have to serve the 5 guys that I have a crush on, how embarrassing! Well, this secret admirer notes always have one of Andy's quote or they quote a song. Last one quoted mortician's daughter it was so romantic, but the though of that person being Andy is completely absurd, I mean I served the guy breakfast everyday. And for real who would ever lay their eyes on me?

I was on my heavenly twenty minutes of break when Andy walked in and he seemed to be looking for one.

“well hello there darlin'” he said in that sexy voice, right on the spot I melted.

“hi” I managed to say.

“ would you grant me the pleasure to take you for a walk?”

“did you just say the word grant” it wasn't really a question.

“I've been working on my vocabulary” he said.

“well then I think I shouldn’t deny you the pleasure” I was surprised at the confidence in which I spoke to him.

“I'm sorry. I look horrible. I hate this uniform” I told him. It was a pretty ugly thing. Except for today. On Friday's we're allowed to wear our own pair of black shorts and white shirt. Pretty simple. But at least its not the usual ugly yellow shirt.

“well, I think you look beautiful no matter what you wear” I blushed at his complement. We walked for a while just enjoying the view. But then he asked me something he asked me the first time I saw him.

“so, you like BVB?” I almost laughed at this.

“no. I buy things from bands I hate and just wear them a lot to show my hate. I'm a rebel you know!” he was laughing at my sarcasm. “I LOVE BLACK VEIL BRIDES” I whispered to my self after he finished laughing, but I think he might have heard me.

“well Elena, let me tell you that I think Black Veil Brides might love you too” he said a little more serious.

“because I serve you breakfast and sometimes dinner?” I said playing around.

“How did you know know?” he asked laughing. God, that laugh of his was contagious and extremely sexy.

“lucky guess” I laughed.

“not its mainly because your beautiful, sweet, and a bit funny when you trip with our drinks when we stare at you” he laughed at the end.

“well, nice to know I can make my favorite band laugh at me!” I was sorta hurt, but I mean. The way he said it was sorta funny so I laughed at my self.

“not only that, but I think we make you nervous” he said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

“not you don't” I lied.

“yes I do”

“no you don't”

“yes”

“no”

“yes”

“no”

“yes, why else would you blush a lot when we talk to you, or even look at you?” he said.

“because maybe- maybe...” I stammered.

“see” he said. We where at a place where they sold mirrors. Crap I told my self. I've looked like that all day... I better just put a bag over my face.

“your beautiful” he whispered in my ear, while his hands where down by my sides. That melted me. I slowly began to turn just to find my self facing Andy. I didn't know what was happening until his lips where on mine. It was the best sensation ever. I though he might never do that.

“better walk back before I make you late” he whispered to me. I could barely hear him because his lips where still pretty close to mine.

“yes. Though I don't think this is helping” I said. Sorta laughing.

“i was just thinking the same thing” I heard him say from behind. Apparently I was the only one that was walking.

“OUCH!!!” I screamed as he smacked my butt. It was funny to him. It didn't quite hurt but the though of Andrew Dennis Biersack, lead singer BVB, grabbing my butt was just... that...!

“ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK!!! how dare you touch mu butt???” I said in my best British accent. I don't know why the British accent I just though it make him laugh. And it did. I love his laugh.

“well, miss. Elena. It was just there.. so I had to. It would be a sin not to...” he managed to say because he was laughing so hard. I smiled at that.

Andy's P.O.V.

I guess she wasn't that crazy fan we all though she was. I though. Talking with her was like talking to a long lost friend. On the way back to her work we talked endlessly about my first ever tour of Europe. I walked in to my house and the guys had the biggest smile on their face. They probably followed me. Why must they always do that?

“you guys... that was a two people walk you know?” I said kinda mad and kinda joking around.

“told you he'd notice” CC said.

“shut up CC, it was your idea to follow him” ash told him.

“so is she a good kisser?” they all asked. that is for me to know...” but she might help me forget scout I added in my mind. And I think ash knew that I was thinking that because he told the guys to shut up and just continue watching Batman. He motioned to me to see him in the kitchen. I did follow him. He sat me down... uggg... I guess this means a lecture. I did feel like an over sized five year-old now.

“don't play with that girl's feelings Andy, you of all people should know that being used hurts... a lor... of course Scout didn't think about that because you fell hard for her. And if your going to play with that girl, Elena, don't even get me started in how many more lectures I will have for you” he laughed at the end of that. Leave it to Ash to make this lecture a laughing matter. don't worry about it ash. I really like her, you have no idea how easy it was talking to her to her. It was like talking to you or any of the other guys except without the inside jokes...” I explained. “thingy, cow poop, baby rattle” I added laughing at the end.

That was such a weird thing to do. Ashley never really worried about any of the girl I've dated, scout however was a complete disappointment to all of us, I even wrote a song for her. I mean mortician's daughter was a great hit and it--- I should really stop worrying about something that doesn't matter anymore. I think that I'm falling hard for Elena. I smile at that though, but it also scares me to think that she might cheat on me. I just couldn’t take it.

i really hope you guys like it and dont forget to comment and vote!!!!!!!