Chapter 5

I was walking down my house and saw Mom in Dad's arms. Lifeless.

"Daddy?! What happened to Mommy?", I cried.

"She was shot by bad people Serena. Bad people."

Dad walked to the bathroom and then fetched those weird pills that he and his boss created. He took one and then he made me take lots of it.

I suddenly felt dizzy and light.

I jolted up and looked around and I didn't saw Gerard beside me. It kinda freaked me out because I'm not used to that.

What the hell did I just dream about? Who is Serena? Do I have a sibling or something?

I looked at the window and saw that it's almost sunrise.

Aw shit! I woke up too early!

Where the fuck is Gerard anyways?

I walked down the hall and to the kitchen.

Then I saw Gerard cooking something.

"Ooh, what's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes and Maple syrup.", he winked at me.

"Okay. If you need me, I'll just be in the room to do things.", I kissed him then got back in the room.

I opened my luggage. Then I saw my old diary.

I opened it once again, turned it on a page near the end of the book and read it's content.

Well the handwriting is a little bit different.

Dear Diary,

It's me again, Serena. I just wondered why Dad's boss told him to produce a pill that did funny things to my Mom. It was creepy but I know that Dad did it for me and Mommy. And Dad took that pill and now, he's acting weird like Mom did. I don't know what on Earth is happening but, I'm scared. Dad's boss even called him something like Corrs? I guess? I don't know if that's Dad's nickname or anything but still, it's unusual and I don't like it.

Anyways, Dad's friend Dr. Dmitri visited us again. And he gave me a nickname. He called me Phantom Princess, which is I liked so much.

I stopped reading for a second.

Okay, who the actual fuck is Serena?! And why is my name Phantom Princess there?! And who's Dr. Dmitri? And most importantly, who the fuck wrote on my diary?!

I closed it and threw it across the room.

I'm never reading that diary again.

But after I threw it, I saw a photo, floated away from the book.

I saw a picture of the little me, my Mom and Dad. And I kept it.

"I'm never reading this crap again!"

I picked up the book of my diary and put it back in the luggage.

Then suddenly Gerard entered the room.

"Hey babe, what is it?"

"Oh, um, it's nothing. Just some random crap written by someone else in my diary."

"What did it say?"

"It said something about a girl named Serena, someone named Dr. Dmitri and even my name Phantom Princess was mentioned there. It was awful."

"Can I read the book?"

"No. No one shouldn't. Even me."

"Oh okay."

Gerard's POV

I'm gonna read that book, no matter what happens.

I think Y/N is hiding something from me.

I have to know what it is.

Y/N's POV

"Hey babe, listen. I had this weird dream."

"Yeah? What's it about?

"It was about me seeing my Mom lifeless and my Dad calling me Serena."

"Serena? What the fuck?"

"He must've forgotten my name or something. Anyways, he made me take that weird pill that someone gave to him, he made me take a lot of it, so I passed out in my dream, then woke up."

"Woah, babe. That's the most fucked up story I've ever heard.", he laughed.

"Gerard, I'm serious. I think I'm getting some of my memories back.", I looked at him directly in the eyes.

"Getting some of my memories back? Babe, I don't get it.", he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Babe, I had amnesia when I was like 7 years old.", I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry for not knowing Y/N.", he hugged me.

"That's okay. But I still don't feel fine."

"That's okay babe. I do too.", he kissed my forehead then left my room.

I left my room too then ate some pancakes that Gerard whipped up.

They were delicious to be honest.

After eating I jumped to the shower to get changed.

Gerard's POV

"Hey guys, so Y/N dreamt about something weird today.", I told them.

"What was it dude?", Ray asked me.

"She mentioned about getting called as Serena, her Mother dying and her Father making her take a lot of pills that caused her to pass out in her dreams, then woke up."

"Woah man, that's really weird.", Frank told me.

"Her diary is a lot weirder, she said, in her diary, the girl named Serena wrote on it and mentioned something about Dr. Dmitri, which we all know is Dr. D, and Dr. Dmitri nicknaming Serena, Phantom Princess."

"That's messed up Gee. I didn't even understand what happened.", Mikey spoke up.

"Okay, but who the hell is Serena and why is Y/N is acting a little bit different than normal?", Frank followed up.

"Yeah, she's kind of being weird today.", Ray added.

"I sensed it already that she's acting weird today. And I don't know what's gotten into her, but I have to find out.", I stood up and stormed to my room.

"Y/N, you got a minute?", I walked in and heard Y/N scream so I ran out, as quickly as possible.

"Oh, sorry love, I didn't mean to barge in rudely.", I scratched the back of my head in embarrassment.

"No, love, it's fine, I'm gonna be done in a minute. Can you wait out there? I'll just gonna get my clothes on.", she smiled awkwardly while blushing as pink as a flamingo.

I waited and waited for minutes, then she finally got out.

"Sorry for taking a bit too long love. I had some wardrobe difficulties, anyways, what is it that you wanted to say?"

"Uh yeah Y/N. We need to talk about something."

Y/N's POV

I looked at Gerard, looks so serious.

Oh no, what did I fucked up now?

"Wh- what is it about?", my voice trembles, I'm scared.