Chapter 1: The Makeup

Bri POV

*On the phone with Dread*

Bri-"Watchu doin lil ugly?"

Dread-"Sittin on the toilet"

Bri-"Eewww yo shitty booty aah"

Dread-"Shut Up. Imma  call you back after I'm done"

Bri-"Ugh fine"

*Hangs up phone*

I miss Zayquan): Sometimes I think wether I should drop Dread n all dem. He treat me so good and I just use him. Yay he just texted me:)

From: Zay-Hey big booty

Me-my butt ain't big:(

Zay-LIESSS I'm coming over

Me-Okay. I gotta tell you something anyways

Zay-Uggh.okay

I have really strong feelings for Zayquan. Tbh , I dont know why I talk to other boys. I guess I just... Man its just something about having more than one boy to talk to. Yall know what I mean. Maybe Zay is worth dropping all my other niggas for. Imma tell him how I feel tonight. And imma tell him the truth.

*Knock on door*

I run downstairs to the front door. Smh. Khia sleep on the couch. I open the door and Zayquan is standing there lookin cute as can be.

Quan-"Watchu doin walkin round naked girl?"

Bri-"You call a sports bra and some shorts naked? Okay Zay."

Quan-"Let me in nigga"He pushes the door open and comes in. Uuh, rood.

Quan-"I need to get my own apartment. My moms be trippen unless you let me move in witchu "

I look at him like he stupid.

Bri-"Im fine with just me&khia"

Khia-"And im fine wit just me and khia too" she says in a sleepy tone.

Me and Quan laugh. Bri-"Fool go back to sleep."

Khia chuckled then all you hear is snoring. That girl a mess. Me and Quan head upatairs to my room to talk.

Quan-"So what you want to tell me?

Bri-"*Sighs*Zay, I been talkin to other boys. And its more than one. But lately bae. I been thinkin bout us and what we have and I dont want to jepordize our relationship Zay I ....... I love you and I appreciate everything you do for me. And I might not tell you thay enough but-..."

Tears start to fall down my face then I feel Zayquan wrap his arms around my waist.

Zay-"Baby you know what, I'm not even mad at you. I'm happy you told me the truth instead of trying to make me look stupid."

I take his arms from around me and turned to face him. He wiped the teats from my face.

Bri-"I swear from this moment on bae, all I want is you. I love you. I love you more than thots love d.ck."

I chuckle and Zay bust out laighin.

Zay-"Damn dats a whole lot of love.*zay laughs*But I believe you. I love you too.

Bri-"And how do I know that?"

Quan POV

"Lemme show you"

I get up off Bri bed and walk over to her. I brought her close to me and grabbed her ass. Damn she thick as fuck. I slapped it hard and picked her up.