The Life Of A Hood Girl

Kay'Brianna POV

My name is Kay'Brianna Marie Harris. I live in Tampa, Fl and go to Howard W. Blake High School. I am 17ears old in the 11th grade. Junoirs Stand Up(: I like boys...... I REALLY like boys. I got a main nigga and like 4 side niggas. Is that bad? My main name is Zayquan <3 Dats My Babieeee ! Then its Mike, Brian, Dread(Leonard), and Eric. I got all dem wrapped  my middle finger. I like Zayquan the most cuz he give me whatever I want when I want it(: And i mean WHATEVER I want WHENEVER I want it. If i feel like f.ckin, he at my house in 2 minutes lol. Im a virgin but I'm just sayin.

"Bri ! Quan(Zayquan) outside." Kay'Brianna Bestfriend Khia said.

Bri(Kay'Brianna) slid her Nike slides on and ran downstairs out the front door. When she saw Quan she jumped in his arms  and kissed his lips. "Hey Bae" Bri said.

Quan-"Hey I missed you "

Bri-"Can I have some money?"

Quan-"Damn  I cant get no love?"

Bri-" I'm sowweyyyy. I love you Zayquan Antonio Williams" she said pecking his lips. Bri's phone started to ring. It was Dread. "Babe I gotta go" Bri whined. "My mom callin me." "Here big head" Quan said handing her $400. He gave her a kiss and grabbed her a.s "You gettin thick back dea" Said Quan. "Shut Up" Bri said running back into the house.

Quan POV

Smh. I did it again. Every time I come see her, she ask me for money. I shouldn't have gave it to her ass. F.uckin lier. I know damn well dat wasn't her momma. It said clear across her phone screen "DREAD" wit two hearts. And I know dat aint the only nigga she f.ck wit. We went to the mall the other day and some nigga passed by and winked at her and she smiled. I almost ran across the mall to check whoever dat was. She betta stop tryin me before I leave. Real talk mane. I love Bri. We been together for 1 year and 4 months. But I feel like she dont care nomo. F.ck it. She wanna show her ass, imma show my ass too.

.

.

.

.

.

What Yall Think So Far ? :)

COMMENT