Chapter 2: Eric&Dread

Khia POV

Them nasty heffa's woke me up last night. Zayquan sayin "Whats my name?" and Bri wit dat moanin. I was downstairs and I heard them all the way upstairs. I walk upstairs and opened Bri's door

Khia-"Well goodmorning freaks."

Zay-"Shut up. You just mad cuz you aint get no dick last night." Bri started laughing. But he aint lyin though lol. Khia-" Ha! you real funny -_-. Yall want breakfast?"

Bri-"Ooo yes please."  Khia-"Well go get some."  Quan-"Aww. Nah Dats-..."

I closed the door and went back downstairs. Yeen gettin shit after embarassing me lol. I grab my car keys and throw on some slides. I head to McDonalds. Imma get dem something anyways.

Quan POV

Last night was loved. And I know I put dat dope dick on her by the way she walkin to the bathroom. Quan-"Haha. You sore bae?" Bri-"Not at all(:" I know she lying. Lol.

Bri POV

When Quan asked me was I sore, I told him no... Even though I am. That boy a freak! He put it on me right. Bri-"So babe what we doing today?"  Quan-"You finna tell all dem niggas that you USED to fuck wit dat its over. Oh, and dat punk ass nigga Dread called last night while we was fuckin."

Bri-"Did you answer it?"

Quan-"Yep! I let him hear you screamin my name. And I told him to stop callin yo phone." Bri-"You perv. But good, cuz im all yours." Zay walked in the bathroom and hugged me from behind.

Zay-"Better be. Or I know something."  Bri-"Oh yeah? Watchu know punk?" He walked in the room and sat on my bed. Damn. He just so fine. He licked his big pink juicy lips and looked at me wit his sexy ass eyes.

Zay-"I know dat I'll whoop every fuck nigga you USED to fuck wit cuz ion give a fuck!" Lol he so dumb. I walked out of the bathroom and straddled on Quan lap.

Quan POV

Damn man. She know she bad. I just had to grab dat ass lol. She kissed my lips. Bri-"You wont have to cuz imma handle dat. And if they got a problem, they can handle it with you(:"  Quan-"I know dats right. Gimmie kisses." We kissed 5 times then she got of my lap to go take a shower. I should get in with her. Nah, then she might have twins lol. By the looks of last night, I know she pregnant. That morning sickness should come any day now. We gon have some beautiful baies(:

Bri-"Babe can you bring me a washcloth out my closet?" How she forget her washcloth? Quan-"Alright."  Br-"Thank youuu. Ohh and I need a bar of soap."  Quan-"Damn you want me to wash you off too?"  Bri-"Shut up. Just bring me the soap." I brought her the stuff then brushed my teeth.

Quan-"Hurry up! I need to shower too!" Dis girl take forever.

*10 minutes later*

I see bri come out the bathroom wrapped in her towel. I whisper to myself "Damn". Dat body though. Bri-"Watchu say bae?"

Quan-"Oh nun(: Im finna take a shower" I grab a towel out her closet then jump in the shower.

Bri POV

I dry off my body then put my underclothes on. I walked in my closet and pulled out my "DOPE" sweatshirt with some white skinny jeans and my red, black, and white jordans. I got dressed , Put on my gold chain that Zay bought me(: and did my hair. Bri-"Baeee. im leaving." I yell to him in the bathroom. Quan-"Where you going?"

Bri-"To my momma house. I'll be back later." Quan-" Alright. Imma go play basketball wit da homies." Zay said stepping out of the shower. Damn. My baby got body. I look him up and down as he wraps his towel around his waist. He might be 17 but he look bout 25 ! My eyes were glued to his body until he intterupted my staring. Zay-"You like what you see?"