Chapter 3

Khia POV

Thank the lord! I got some time to myself without those loud ass freaks in the house. But im still lonely): I need me a boyfriend. Them boys at Blake play too many games. I just might go out and get me one. YEP! Thats what imma do(:

I go in my room and go in my closet. I pulled out my all white timberland boots, some black skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt. Bri bought me a chain(: I love her crazy self. I put the silver chain with it. After getting my clothes out, I jump in the shower.

*15 minutes later*

I stepped out the shower and dried off. I put on my underclothes then put my regular clothes on. I pick up my phone and call Bri.

Bri-"Hello?"

Khia-"Hey where you at?"

Bri-"Up here at walmart. Why wus up?"

Khia-"Nun. I Was tryna see if you-...."

She rudely cut me off.

Bri-"Oh hell nah Khia guess who I see?"

Khia-"*sighs*Who?"

Bri-"Mike"

Khia-"Ooo! His sexy ass. Well you know watchu gotta do right?"

Bri-"Yep. Dats if he see me......... which he did imma call you back.*hangs up phone*

Bri  POV

Damn! This boy so fine! Wait...... I gotta focus..... Its me and Quan....... Here we go. I try to walk past him holding Serenity hand but....

Mike-"Kay'Brianna? Wish up girl?! Damn you look good!"

Bri-"Betty and thank you. You too."

Serenity-"Teetee who is dat?" She said hiding behind me.

Mike-"My name Mike pretty girl. What's your name?"

Serenity-"Rennn"she said quietly then smiled.

Lol. She is so shy. Lord Jesus he need to leave before I get I. Some real trouble. I just dealt wit Eric nah here he go. We all start walking to checkout.

Mike-"I miss you Kay. Can we just  talk? And what's the pregnancy test for?". He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

Bri-"Don't worry about it and we talkin right now."

Serenity-"Daddyyyy!" Ren daddy came up Behind Us and picked Her up.

Trent-(Ren Daddy Name)"Heyy Bri Where Kierra? (Ren Mama Name)

Bri-"She At My Mama House Sleep. I Just Took Ren Wit Me."

Trent-"Ohh Ight. If you want, I could take her with me. I'll call yo sis and let her know."

Serenity-"Yess! I Wanna go wit you daddy. Pleeeease?"

Bri-"Ohh so you gon leave me? Bye lil ugly." I said to Ren while kissing her all over her face. She Started giggling.

Trent-"Ight imma hitchu up lata. Tell Quan I said wus up."

Bri-"Okay"

Mike-"So you wit Zayquan nah? Huh?"

Cashier-"Your total is $14.63"

I gave her a $20 then waited for my change.

Cashier-"Heres your change. Thank you have a nice day."

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the store with mike right behind me. When I got to my truck, He grabbed my arm.

Bri-"What Mike?"