Chapter 1

Nash's POV

I woke up to Hayes in my face. 

"What the hell man?" I ask trying to stay quiet because of Sky but he sure scared me.

"Oh sorry," He says backing off, "I guess if you don't want to know the news."

"No," I say abruptly, "Tell me."

"So do you know Casey?" He ask's and I nod.

"Well she is going to be at Magcon for the whole month we are touring," He says and I have to keep from doing a happy dance.

Let me tell you a little about Casey. She is 15 years old and is Cameron's little sister. She also has and outgoing personality and I have kind of have a crush on her. She is perfect but I don't know if she likes me or not.

"Cool," I finally say trying to play of how happy I was.

"Ok well I am gonna go pack," Hayes says and I decided to do the same. I get up and throw on a t-shirt, jeans, and my vans. I always make last minute plans so it pays to be ready.

I pack a bunch of t-shirts, jeans, khaki shorts, dress shirts just incase, and my other pair of vans.

I smile when I get a text from Carter to hang out with him and Matt. They are the funniest people I have ever met.

I text them back I would meet them at Carter's house and run down stairs as I remember I haven't eaten breakfast.

"Mom, I am foing over to Carter's," I say fast and I am so glad he move to North Carolina and that Matt is staying with him until Magcon.

"Ok honey," She says. I give her a quick kids on the cheek, grab a apple and head to Carter's.

--------

I get there and knock on the door. Some blond bimbo open the door and immediately starts twirling her hair with her finger and tries to flirt with me.

"Hi," She says with a giggle, "Who are you cutie?"

"Nash and I am here for Carter not you," and push her put of the doorway to the living room were Matt, and Carter sit with their own set of bimbos. I liked more real girls. I liked Casey and not blond, fake bimbos who were 10 lbs of makeup.

"Hey man!" Matt exclaims and he bro hugs me.

"What's up?" Carter says with out taking his eye's off the bimbo. Sometime he just doesn't see girls for who they are just looks.

"Nothing," I said and sat down. The other bimbo comes in and tries to flirt agian. Pushing herself onto me and I hate that.

"Just stop," I say and go to get up.

"Hold on Nash," Carter says snapping out of her curse and then the real, kind Carter comes back. Thank god, "All of you, OUT!"

All of the girls leave looking mad.

"Thanks for coming back down to earth," I tell Carter and he smiles.

"Ok so what do you want to do?" Matt asks.

We think and then all shout "VIDEO GAMES!"

We play for a while. Until it gets late so I go home and can't help but think and Casey. I really like her. And I would get to see her a whole month. I get dressed in just sweats and climb into bed. I fall asleep to one thing on my mind, Casey.