Chapter 8

Nash's POV

*A week later*

Now that me and Casey are dating I was smiling all the time. And little did I know there were more surprises to come.

When we get to the convention is went backstage when Bart, the manger, comes up to us to give us news, "Well because this tour has been such a hit and everyone is loving it we are thinking about expanding it through the whole summer!"

That sounded perfect to me because I could have more time with Casey and not have to start our relationship off long distance, "Sounds perfect!"

The guys nod when Bart soeaks agian, "Ok and now I need to speak to Nash, Cameron, Jack G, and Aaron in private."

I look at the others and they nod an get up. I realise Casey's hand sadly and walk into the hall.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Aaron asks.

"Well I hear you boys are off the market," He says and we nod. Cameron and Arianna have been dating for a week, Jack G and Mahogany for three, and Aaron and Jordon for two, "Well I am happy for you guys."

"Thank you," We all say together.

"Ok well you know the deal I guess. There will be hate and stuff but if you are happy I am happy too!" Bart says and we nod agian, "Alright now you get on stage and have a great show."

We all walk back into the room and when everyone looked at us with puzzled looks we just shrugged.

We lined up with who we were walking on stage with and Of course I was going on with Cameron because he was my bestfriend.

We ran up on stage and everyone was screaming. We did the normal smile and wave but it came naturally to us because we all loved our fans.

~~~~~

Cameron was pulling Casey on stage agian. I swear she should just be apart of the show. When he did we smiled at each other but I could tell she didn't want the fans to know about us yet so she stood in between Cameron and Shawn.

We were all doing dances that Mahogany put together and stuff when Shawn spoke up, "Did anyone here know Casey can sing?"

We all shook her head and I looked at her and she shrugged.

"Does anyone want to hear my little sister sing a song?" Cameron asks and Casey looked a little uncomfortable but agreed along with the crowd.

Shawn handed her a guitar and she started playing a song I knew she loved: Everybody Hurts by Avril Lavigne.

She was an amazing singer. Maybe as good as Shawn even. I was listening and getting lost in every word.

When she finished I was gonna walk up to her when I saw Shawn go up to her first and Hug her. When he pulled away he kissed her cheek and looks like he might kiss her actually but I ran up to him and pushed him off of her.

Casey ran off the stage and I followed her and when she stops I hug her.

"Nash they're gonna think I'm a whore when they find out about us," She says crying.     

"It's ok," I say rubbing her back soothingly, "I still love you."

"Really?" She ask's pulling away looking me straight in the eye's. The moment felt so, right. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I leaned down to her until our lips were centimeters apart.

"Really," I whisper and I close the gap. I feel sparks and fireworks when we kiss. I never wanted to pull away but sadly I did and I looked at her. She laughs a little, "What?"

"You looke so pissed when Shawn was gonna kiss me it was kind of cute," She says and I laugh.

"Yeah we better go talk to him," I say taking her hand.

"Ok," She says taking it. We walk into the green room and everyone is there. They look at us and then at Shawn.

Everyone except him make stuipd excuse to leave, leaving just me, Casey, and him.

"Look dude," He starts and I stop him.

"Shawn I don't think what you did back there was cool but I forgive you," I say and he looks relieved.

"I know it wasn't right and I'm sorry," He says agian.

"It's fine," I say.

"I'm sorry Casey. I didn't know what came over me," Shawn says looking at Casey.

"It's fine," She says and smiles a real smile. She really does forgive him.

"Can we go back to being friends?" He ask's.

"Of course!" She says and hugs him. He doesn't pull anything whwn they pull away.

I open the door to walk out with Casey and see Cameron, Mahogany, and Jack G standing there.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I ask with a smirk.

"It was for Shawn's safety," Cameron says and I nod and laugh.

"Everything is good," I said turning to Shawn, "Right?"

"Right," He says with a smile.

"Well we should get back on stage," Jack G says and we nod.

We walk back on stage and smile and Casey as we get on together, hand-in-hand.

"Ok guys we have something to tell you," I say to the fans who looked shocked, "The reason I got so mad a Shawn earlier is me and Casey are dating and he knew that."

I see everyone's eyes widen and I resist smiling that they believed us.

"And I feel really bad. I deserved the punch," Shawn says.

"Maybe not that hard of one," Casey says looking at me and I laughed.

"Maybe," I say and everything went on as usual.

A/N: ALL FIXED!! So my WiFi has been spastic so yeah I am sorry about that too, just minor complications. I love you all for reading and voting. Please keep doing so!