Chapter 5

Casey's POV

I walk to our room and see Mahogany on the bed talking to Jack.

"Hey Cas!" She says jumping up giving me a hug.

"Hey," I say then look to Jack and speak, "Hey."

"What's up beautiful?" He asked. He has always been like an older brother who compliments me like a girlfriend. I think it is actually funny.

I turn to Mahogany, "He was talking to you," I say and we start laughing.

"I am good Jack," I finally say when we stop laughing.

"Well I should be going," He says. He kisses Mahogany on the forehead.

I pipe up, "Were's my kiss?"

"I am leaving that to Nash," He says leaving absolutely amused by his joke.

"So," I say turning to Mahogany, "How was your date?"

"It was great. We talked, laughed and got to know each other," She says then back tracks, "Was it a date?"

"Definitely!" I say and she smiles and I can tell she is hiding in her excitement, "Mahogany just go all girly, you deserve it."

She starts jumping up and down, squealing and smiling. She finally calms down when she asks.

"Were are you and Nash at?"

"I don't know. He kept staring at me during breakfast but I am sure I had something in my teeth. But I really like him," I say and sigh loudly.            "He is just to nervouse to ask you probably. Keep your hopes up girl!" She says and she looks like she is hiding something.

"What are you hiding," I ask. Mahogany is not the kind of person to hide things. Especially if you confront her.

"Well..." She says taking a deep breath, "Shawnsortofhasacrushonyou."

"Ok I am shocked but I don't know if it is because Shawn likes me or that I understood what you just said," I say and we laugh, "How did you find out?"

"I found out through Jack.. I guess they were just having one of their guy talks about girls and Shawn sliped up," She says and I can't help but feel embarrassed.

"I can't believe it" I say with hot cheeks,

"I know. But your beautiful so I don't know how all of the boys arn't falling for you," She says and playfully hits me on the shoulder.

"It is because you prettier, ' I say and she smiles, "I'm gonna go take a shower."

I shower than get dressed in my Pink Floyd shirt and light washed, high waisted shorts.

I blow dry my hair and leave it curly. Then I put on my usual light make up and walk out to a room full of boys.

"Zaymmm Bae!" Carter says and I laugh and sit down. I look at Nash then at Shawn. I can't be that pretty for possibly both to like me.

"Ok you guys can stop staring at my little sister," Cam says and I can't help but laugh a little.

"What time is it?" I ask and Matt looks at his phone.

"11:45," He says.

"We should get going," Nash says

"Yeah," We all agree and get up and leave.

~~~~~

Magcon was going by well and we were already on to the Q&A part when Cameron pulls me on stage.

"Hey everyone this is my little sis Casey!" He says and the crowd goes wild.

I sit on an empty stool and answer questions for a while until Nash speaks up.

"So I have a question for Casey," He says smiling at me and all I can do is nod because I am afraid I will mess up.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?" He says with a smile and I nod. I feel like I am gonna cry tears of joy as I hug Nash.

'Awwwws' erupt from the crowd and I am so happy. I can't believe the guy I have had a crush in for so long asked me on a date. We pull away and then it was over and we walk off stage.