Chapter 6

Nash's POV

We walked off stage hand-in-hand and I was smiling like a goof. Casey let go of my hand to go talk to Mahogany while I talked to the guys.

"Nash is gettin' some," Carter says and I laugh.

"But seriously dude, treat her right or we'll all find you!" Cameron says and the boys nod.

"I would never hurt her," I say looking at my feet blushing.

"Good!" Shawn says fast and we all look at him weird, "Because we all like our Nashy alive."

What a BS cover up but I keep my mouth shut.

"So do you have any plans for the date?" Jack J ask's and I nod.

"Well..." I start.

~~~~~

*Two days later*

Tonight I was taking Casey out to dinner then we were meeting the guys and Mahogany at Sky zone. I heard that there was going to be two other girls there too.

When I knocked on Casey's door she opened up and looked...perfect. She was wearing a tan dress with a purple flower print on it. It was flowing down to her shows which were purple flats. Her hair was in a French side braid and she was wearing her normal make-up this time with eyeliner and a neutral eyeshadow.

"You look amazing," I say looking at her.

"Aww," She says blushing, "You look good too!"

"Ready?" I ask and she puts up one finger.

"Hold on let me grab my bad with a change," She says running back into her room and coming back fast, "Now I am ready."

"Great. Let's go!" I say taking her hand. She smiles at me and we walk down the hall.

~~~~

While we were eating we talked about ourselves. We were getting to know each other's dreams and inspiration.

"So what is a secret of yours Ms. Dallas?" I ask then quickly add in, "If you don't mind me asking."

"No I don't and you swear not to tell anyone?" She ask's and I nod, "I have never had my first kiss."

This made me very shocked because she is so beautiful and amazing, how could she have not had her first kiss, "What are you waiting for?"  I ask.

"I am waiting for the right guy," She says picking at her salad. She had been doing that all night and it worried me. She looked up, straight in the eyes, "You."

I just sit there silent. A lot of girls wanted their first kiss with me, but Casey was special. She was not like all the other girls. She was perfect and I was taken back, "What?"

"I am sorry," She says, "I shouldn't have said anything."

"No Casey it is just your to perfect to want your first kiss with a guy like me," I say and she looks like she might slap me.

"You're perfect too Nash," She says and I smile.

"Well thanks bae," I say in a funny accent and she laughs.

We finished eating, got up and left and walked to Sky Zone because it was so close.

When we got to Sky Zone, Casey goes into the bathroom to change with Mahogany and the two new girls known as Arianna and Jordon following behind.

All the guys were laughing when Carter cuts in, "So Cameron came here with Arianna!"

"That is great!" I say and he blushes, "You two seem good together."

"Yeah. I met her at a meet and greet, gave her my number and it's history from there," He says with a big smile. Arianna had long red hair, and brown eyes. She was normal height and normal weight. She seemed normal but she was outgoing and loved the T.V show glee and wants to be a singer.

"So who came here with Jordon?" I ask.

"Mr. Carpenter over here," Cameron says pointing at a blushing Aaron.

"Yeah. I meet her on the plane ride from when I visited my grandmother and flew back. She is a great writer, she loves music, and is just so kind. She also loves little kids!" Aaron says happily. Jordon was pretty, had dark brown hair with blond highlights that curled at the ends, was tall, and was a little overweight. But that didn't matter to any of us. We accept people for who they are not for how they look.

"Everyone ready to jump?" Casey says returning. We all get up and start jumping.

~~~~

While we were jumping I saw Casey over at her bag getting a drink of water. I smiled and did a couple of flips and when I looked back a saw a guy practically all over her.

I ran up to him and pulled him off her, "Hey get off her!"

"Ohh and what is pretty boy gonna do?" He asks and I knew what I was doing.

"Guys!" I yell, "Get over here!"

Only Cameron and Jack G walk up and Cameron speaks first, "Who is this guy"

"I don'y know but I do know he was all over Casey. Now tell me Cameron her being your only sibling and little sister how does that make you feel?" I ask with a smirk. Nowing I could punch him if I wanted but now I just wanted to scare him.

"Like I could punch him," Cameron says and I look over at Casey. She looks afriad and I don't know if its about him or Cam.

"Dude, I didn't know this. No need to beat me up!" He says shaking.

"Get lost!" Jack G says and the guy runs off.

"Hey, you ok?" I ask and Casey nods.

"He was gonna touch me," She chokes out and I hug her, "You guys are my hero's."

By now everyone else is walking up to us. I guess they just wanted to watch from a far.

"Hey Casey," Mahogany says, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," She says while crying. Casey was like this. She could still insist she was fine when she wasn't. I pulled her into my arms agian and pulled her head on my chest. I rubbed her back soothingly and came up with a great idea.

"Anyone up for Ice cream?" I ask.

"Me!" Casey says with a smile drying her tears.

"Well then lets go get some," I say grabbing her hand. We all walk out and go get icecream.

Overall the night was fun. I hated that kid for almost touching Casey. I think I am falling for her because I know in my heart I would take a bullet for her.

A/N: Wow what just happened? So much! Thank you guys for reading and 20 reads for next chapter? Stay Beautiful!