~Mr. V Is Someone You Don't Wanna Mess With~

(Pardon if my grammar is bad.)

The most wanted man in the entire world for assassinating four world country presidents including China's president. He even used China's missile to attack the U.S. he wanted to see if they would go to war with each other. Chris smiled while taking a sip of his alcohol, he wasn't much of a drinker but much of a smoker. He looked at the wood on this slim and hard table, he wore a bullet proof chest plate and shoulder pads that protected him from getting shot and also a helmet that covered his so he wouldn't be recognized by anyone. No one knew what he looked like under the mask. Everyone just knew that chris was a legend, people celebrate him because he managed to set free all the poor people that were being tortured by the Americans, and now he's after the government every single last of them. Chris was smart, but he knew that he could be outsmarted, but he has moves and such. Sitting their reminded him that he had a job to do and he was doing it protect someone he loved very dear to him. He couldn't just sit there and watch the world get dominated by the government. He knew that the government did some good things in the past but in the future, they all fucked it up. With robotics and machinery equipment. They turned the entire south and north area into a military nation. Meanwhile, rain started to come down from the skies, the rain hit hardly so it was hard for people to see in the streets at night, I watched as my cigar burned to a crisp. I get up and turn around. He smiles seeing the blood everywhere around the room, the guts and intestines of the guys that came to kill him in the bar were already dead. Blood hanging from the ceiling and a destroyed helicopter that crashed into the men's and women's bathroom. Chris blew the smoke out of his smoke and started to speak to the waitress of that bar.

"Hey, lady. You tell anyone that I was ever here. I'll be coming after you and your entire family. You don't say a word got it. Cause if you do, your head is mine."

Chris grabbed his two pistols and ammo clips and hid them inside of his pockets and back pockets too. He then walked out of the broken glass wooden door and disappeared into the dark rain. The waitress lady was scared that she couldn't even have to speak, but she then ran out and went home crying to herself not wanting to clean up all that shit that just happened to her. While chris was walking away, he grabbed an umbrella from a dead body outside plus chris took on a whole equipped and powerful army by himself because he just wanted a drink and cigar to smoke for one last time and he did. A car with lights was at the main entrance of the town, I walked towards it and went inside starting the engine. Then in Chris's eyes, there were tons of bodies hanging from the roof, from the apartments and such. Chris, only gave mercy to the people who had families and these people that came after him had no families, they deserved to die because they all wanted my bounty. Chris then drove to the hospital to check on his little sick adopted little girl that has been in a coma for a while and chris went their to pay the hospital and visit but the hospital had security cameras and guard protecting the entire vicinity. Chris parked his car under the bridge near the river. He had a bag of snipers, he went to four different building and placed his sniper rifles down near a window where the snipers could automatically destroy the cameras and kill the guards too. He managed to not control them by hand but with a single button. Chris walked down to the entrance of the hospital. Police men surround him, as chris puts his hands in the air. With Chris being the smart person that he is, he clicks a button secretly on his index finger. The two snipers on the left and right building took out the cameras and the towers that were behind him and the building that was a block away from the hospital took out the police men. The bullets inside the snipers were incendiary bullets and believe me they do a lot of damage to the billet more than a regular bullet. The bullets were shot into their chest. Their bodies burned up. Chris relaxes and puts his hands down, as he grabs his surpressed glock 17 and manages to take out every single police and military men one the first floor. Chris went into the elevator, and grabbed a body over a soldier to make it look like, that I'm the person in front of the elevator. The elevator opened up and all the cops on the second floor fired at the body not knowing that the guy they were shooting at was a decoy. They all emptied their clips as they noticed that it was a dead comrade that they shot. Chris dropped the body killing the police men near the elevator. Chris then exists the elevator seeing the bloody hallway. Chris then pulled out sword out of his back and hid them behind his legs. Guards start coming at him, but little did they notice that they were running into their deaths. Chris then threw his sword into the throat of the first guard, he fell on the ground. The second sword chris had, he charged at the rest of the guards. After a while of him chopping up the in half. A head rolled out of the hallway with blood coming from it also. Chris came to a room and opened a door. He had flowers in his coat and placed them next to his adopted child. He kissed her softly, hoping that one day, she would wake up from that coma. She had been in a hard crash collision. When a train hit her car but she survived, with a couple of broken bones but I'm glad she survived. I could see the doctors scared to the side. I then sigh and say.

"If you doctors do anything to my child, I'll kill everyone you know and love and I promise everything. I'll be leaving."

Chris left the entire building going back into his car and going to meet a friend of his that could help him with his bounty. Chris chuckles enjoying the ride the California.