(1) The Coming Of Virtuous

☆ Chapter 1: The Coming Of Virtuous

        "Argh!"

       "Ack!"

       "Ahhhh!!"

      Tilian at sigawan ang naririnig ko ngayon. Pinikit ko nang mariin ang aking mga mata. I don't want to hear those lame fighting gangs! They are too weak for my powers. I laid down as they fought for their lives. Feeling the cold fresh air as the sun kiss my face, My long black hair smoothly touches my soft skin. I felt relaxed and did not worry about everything. This feels good. If I open my eyes I know I'll see bloody fights and damn! That will ruin my mood.

        "Yassi!"

       "Kailangan na namin ng tulong mo!"

      "Yassi--ACK!!!"

      Kumunot ang noo ko. Di gumanda ang pakiramdam ko when I heard those bastard calling out my name. I don't care about them. They are the ones who wanted a fight and I was just dragged along with them. So tell me? Why do I have to waste my time for them? Those sick bastards.

      I keep hearing those noisy, shouting, and screaming gang fights even the sound of guns shooting and the blades that tore their heads off and yeah, the splashing and dripping bloods.

       Its sure is a bloody fight.

     I abruptly felt someone coming towards me. But I didn't care. I just close my eyes deeply when suddenly I heard a sound of blade, A very sharp one. That rapidly kissed my chin. This disturbing jerk! I'm going to kill you whoever you are! I slowly looked at that bastard face, he ruined my ambiance!

      "Hey there sleeping beauty!" said the one who disturbed me. He gave me a seductive smirk. "Want to play with death?"

       I faced him with my bored expression and stood up as he waited for my answer. Does he know who he's dealing with? This doomed bastard doesn't distinguish that he's already facing his death.

      "you got the nerve to disturb me" I glared at him while he's licking his knife and I know that knife is not ordinary apart from being razor-sharp, That thing killed thousand of people. But, I don't care about that. I just gave him my evil and sweetest smile with my eyes ready to see death "you're unlucky, you awaken the monster"

       He looks at me like I'm a silly girl. He was confused of what I was saying. Well, no need to be confused because I'll show him death!

        Swiftly like the wind, I ran behind his back. Biglang lumaki ang mata nya sa biglang pagsulpot ko sa likod niya. He didn't expect that. I pulled his neck that caused him to chocked hard. . But still he eagerly grab his knife against me. I can easily read what his trying to do. So I blocked it without any trouble. His body might be bigger than mine but still, he can't win against me. I'm faster than him. I kicked him brutally that caused him to lay down. I gave him a smile when he dropped in the ground pero bigla nya nalang kinuha ang paa ko at sinubukan iyon patumbahin. This stupid bastard! But I didn't give him what he wants so, I jumped at him and I hastily grab his knife. Yes the deadly knife.