7*Truth or dare

I was waiting for 7:00 to come but a few hours seem like forever. I was waiting for Gee to come but it was 6:30 so I just lay in my bed and start hearing some music of iron maiden.

My parents didn't notice when I came home so I hope they don't notice when I go. Really they don't care about me they care of what other parent say of them, so if I do something bad others will criticize them.

After what seems like forever until I hear a knock at the door and I run to it. I open the door and see Gerard smiling with that smile that make me smile too and fall other time in love.

"Are you ready" he says giving me a hand.

"More than ready" I say smiling and taking dare his hand

We walk to his house that don't take more than a minute. Gerard knock the door and Mikey open it.

"You two are like little turtles" he says and let us come in

We walk up stairs and see Frank and Ray watching T.V. Mikey came after us and we sit to play truth or dare.

"I start" Mikey says "so, Allison, truth or dare"

"Dare" I say not thinking that it will be better to say truth

"Because you are the first it will be easy" Mikey says.

"No, no, no we treat all as equal here" Frank says

"Since you are very interest in this" Mikey says to Frank "Allison I dare you to kiss Frank" now directing to me

I bet my lip and then go were Frank is. Gee seems not very interest or just like he don't want to see me kissing his friend.

I get to Frank and plant a little kiss on his cheek.

"Hey that's not fair" Mikey says a little mad

"You don't say where" I say " now it's my turn, Frank, truth or dare"

"Dare" he says very confident

"I dare you to dance in the middle of the street" I say

"Sure, what easy dare" he says and gets out. I put some music on and he starts dancing attracting some looks of ' what a weird boy' or 'what a freak'.

The night was very fun and I enjoy it with the guys. After playing truth or dare we see some movies.

-----------------------•••--------------------

"I should go now" I say to Gee

"Yeah, I know" he says in a sad voice

It was already 10:36 p.m. and this street is absolutely not the kind of street you will like to walk in the middle of the night.

"I take you to your house" he says giving me his jacket because is so cold outside.

"Thanks, but is less than a minute from here nothing will happen to me" I say and he laugh

"What happen if a vampire kidnap you and take all your blood" he says joking

"Oh, I'm so scared" I say sarcastically

"Don't worry, vampires will never hurt you" he says putting his jacket on my shoulders and crossing his arm around them, what make a shiver cross my spine ",not while I am here with you" he says smiling making his lips look so sweet that I don't know how I resist from kissing him. He give me that honest look that only he have that make me think how perfect he is.

We walk in silence to my house and until we are at my door.

"Goodnight, I see you tomorrow at school, Allie" he say and the last word make me shook

"Did you just call me Allie" I say confuse and still shock

"Yeah, I was thinking that if you call me Gee you should also have a short name" he say while he scratching his neck as he always do when a difficult question is ask to him." but if you want I can change it"

"No, I like it" I say quickly I don't know why "thanks for this amazing night, I see you tomorrow, goodnight"

" Yeah, when ever you want you can come to my house" he says " well, bye"

"Bye" I say. This was an amazing night and nothing can ruin it. I open the door and walk to my room, unfortunately my parents are in the living room.

"You know what a bad reputation we have because you and you just go out all night. God knows where!" my mother say to me but not looking at me

"I just go out of this prison, you call house, for some hours" I say trying to cut the conversation. Nothing will ruin this night, no even my stupid parents.

"You get out of this house one more time and you are kick out of this house" she say and they will do it if I don't take care of myself

"Fine" I say and try to go to my room

"Not that fast stupid girl, we know today that you don't assist to the last class of the day at school" my father says

"And..." I say not putting to much attention to him

"If you continue like this you only create bad critics of other parents" he say clearly ignoring my lack of attention to him "we create you to both of us, my and your mother, fit in this society but you clearly don't care about your parents"

"I hate you both, I will never be the fucking girl that you want me to be" I say angry

"Stop talking in that voice tone, know go to your room" he says cutting the conversation

" I hate you!!! " I say while I get to my room

"And we hate you too, now disappear from here" oh how I hate them I just want to grow and get out of this shit of prison.

1...2...3...Relax nothing will ruin this wonderful night you have with Gee 4...5...6... relax, breath in and out 7...9...10.

I put my headphones on and start listening to 'The Smashing Pumpkies' and I just fall sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please read I know there are still killjoys out there and not only stupid Direntioners or belieber.
Today song bulletproof heart by MCR.