━ end.

━ and that's a wrap !

▪ first of all, thank you thank you so much for, like, the ten people reading this. compared to my other fics, chained flowers has a lighter tone (yes, lighter).

▪ in many ways it resembles supermarket flowers in length and in angsty vibes.

▪ i made this mess of a fanfic because i'm in love with the character, zeref and i'm a huge shipper of zervis (zeref x mavis), but then it is hard to get a character in character. i had to struggle with zeref and doing mavis would have been practically, dare i say it, impossible. so i put my own oc, create a personality which i can fit with zeref and boom- ! we have this mess of a book.

▪ i hope you guys enjoyed it and despite the tremendous amount of negativity directed/in our fandom, i hope you guys bonded with me and each other.

▪ i admit, the plot is cliché, but it was full of effort and i just loved spinning my own tale on a tragic love story.

▪ also, idk if you care, but the process for this book took ages. it took a year to finish despite its length. i began writing it the same time i started supermarket flowers (haikyuu!!). when sf was done, i swore to focus on this, but plastic flowers (boku no hero academia) came along and so did its sequel so i had no choice but to postpone this again. then i started writing chained flowers again, butttt efflorescing edelweiss (another bnha fanfic) came and i finished it first.

▪ after one haikyuu fic and like three bnha fics, i finally resolved to finish this, buttt the new season of haikyuu!! tempted me so much and it was so near the valentine's day of 2019 that i wrote another hq!! fic (roadside flowers). the hq!! fic was supposed to be a short af three chapter story but it had to be lengthened to 25+ chapters so lo and behold, chained flowers got abandoned again.

▪ i really loved zeref so much so before 2019 ended, i promised myself that i would finish thiss ♡

▪ as you can see, the writing style over the course of each chapter changed. so did the vocab. that's the manifestation of taking more than a year hahahaha rip me, i'm such a bad author.

▪ anywho, i hope you guys enjoyed it regardless of all the complications. thank you so much to the ten or so people who read this. i really really appreciate it ♡ thank you so much!

▪ idk if there's a message in here, but writing it made me think that: ah, love is good. it's weird, really.

▪ for the last time in chained flowers, thank you so much!

p.s. happy new year lovelies. may your 2020 be full of blessings and magic ♡

━  with much love,
kylalily