Chapter Five || Im living with Who?

Seonji: yeah, she was out of the house at the time, Minji. Pack your shit up and come to the dorm, bring the boys and Chae.

I looked at the boys, all of them were very worried. I hung up the phone. I looked it Jimin who is about to fall out of his chair he was so worried.

Minji: Jimin don't worry she's OK, pack up the food we're going to the dorms!

★ { Later } ★

The boys, Chaerin and me burst through the door, rushing straight to my dorm. The ride to the apartment was completely silent, the air was tense and everyone was worried. We knew that our friend was OK, we're just still so worried. We walked down the hall, to our dorm. It was wide open, cops littered about. Taeyun and Seonji were standing outside of the door. I rushed to Taeyun and hugged her.

Minji: YUNI!? Are you OK!?

She was sitting down, the rest of the group gathered around us. I let go of her, giving Jimin the chance to hug her.

Taeyun: yeah. I'm just a little shaken, I was out walking. So luckily I wasn't here.

Taeyun had been out of the house when the robbery happened, but she did catch the robber on his way out. Apparently he was a crazy stalker type of fan. This really made me mad. They claim to love us, but they go so far. No fan would do this.

I walked through the dorm, not many things were missing. Until I got to my room.

Minji: what the fuck kind of person?!

I looked through my room. The boys caught up to me looking over my shoulders. My room was a complete mess. Things like underwear, shorts, Hell even bathing suits were thrown across the floor. I quickly push the boys out of the room, and gathered the clothes. Really? Seriously what kind of person does this to someone?

★ { Later } ★

(Sorry for the times skips I'm lazy)

Chaerin: so, the game plan. The members will be moving into the BTS dorm, with the boys.

I I looked at her, don't hit her, don't hit her, don't hit her!

Hoseok: Chae, we don't have enough rooms, someone will have to share.

Everyone looks at me and Yoongi. No, hell to the no! I awkwardly smiled at Yoongi, then I looked back at Chaerin. There is no fucking way I'm doing this!

Minji: can I just stay on the cou- -

Seonji + Taeyun: You're staying in that room, whether you like it or not!

I sighed and rolled my eyes, just focus on getting your work done. I look to Yoongi, he was shyly looking down. I guess he finds his as awkward as I do, I guess I'll just have to deal with it then. I laid my head down in my hands and sighed.

Minji: let's go then.....

I set up holding things that were stolen, and walk to the door. I looked behind me, everyone just looked at me in shock about what how calm I was. I guess this is the first time they have heard me freak out about things like this...

Everyone stood up, following me to the dorm next door. This was the first time in forever I've been in their dorm. It's a lot nicer than I remember. Yoongi let me to his room.

Minji: I see room hasn't changed a bit.

~~~~~

A/n:

For some reason while planning I made the chapters really fucking short, so sorry!!