Chapter Six || Bunny hunt

Yoongi: I can sleep on the couch, if you want.

I shook my head.

Minji: no, I intruded on your living space. It's only right for me to sleep on the couch. Anyways let's get that song done.

I pulled my writing journal out looking over some lyrics. He sat down beside me on the couch. He was really close to me, I haven't been this close to him in forever. Something about it made me happy, but sad.

Minji: We need to come up with a tune before we write the lyrics....

I look up at him and he smiled. I stared into his face, his white smooth skin. His dark chocolate eyes. And that hair, that light pastel blue hair. He looked down at me, and me at him. He moved closer towards my face, I felt a heat rush to my cheeks.

I heard the door open, as I push myself away from him. I darted my head towards the door.

There stood a small boy, Jungkook. He smiled devilishly at me and Yoongi. I'm going to kill him, if he gets any ideas.

Jungkook: Did I interrupt something?

His smile grew wider, as my blush intensified. Seriously Jungkook, I fucking hate you sometimes.

( j k j k I love him all the time)

Yoongi: Nothing really Jungkook....

I push myself off the couch. Putting down the journal on the side of the couch. I walked closer to Jungkook, before smiling at him.

Minji: what do you need Jungkook?

Jungkook: Seonji wanted me to tell you that we are going to the movies.

He smiled, before he continued his sentence.

Jungkook: unless you two love birds want to stay behind, and finish what you were doing.....

He started giggling, making me want to kill him even more. He quickly left before I could catch him. Another thing to add to the fire of rage. I made it to the door before peeking my head out. I heard footsteps behind me, then a voice. 

Yoongi: Fuck you Jeon Jungkook!

Minji: I guess that song will have to wait. Let's go bunny hunting.

Yoongi left from behind me. I turned to look at him, as he smiled back at me.

Yoongi: no, let's be nice to the child. Now are you coming?

~~~~

A/N:

AGAIN IM SO SORRY ITS SO DAMN SHORT. (That's what he said) BUT I HAVE THE SAME EXCUSE AS LAST TIME. but, since I'm pre-writing I'm trying to make the chapters I'm writing rn longer. You just have to wait till then. Sadly ;-;

Love you guys thanks for your support on book one and this book!!

~Your Favorite Author

(At least I hope so)