Chapter Thirteen || I Accept

I was in our room, laying on the bed. A sleeping Yoongi beside me. It was around two in the morning, and I cannot get to sleep.

Yoongi said the only way we both would get sleep is if we shared. We had this whole competition for who got Rights to the bed, and I won. I gave the rights of the bed to him, he intern insisted on both of us sleeping together.

I sank into the covers of our bed.

Minji: if you wanted me to get more sleep, why did you decide to sleep with me?

I turned on my side and looked at the back of his head. He was sleeping so peacefully, like a rock.

Minji: why do I still want to be there for you?

I close my eyes and sighed. Whatever he did to make me not want to give up on him, worked.

Yoongi: maybe because I'm too cool for you to give up on me.

(Swag master yoongi right here)

I opened my eyes and looked at the source of the voice. It was Yoongi. How did I not realize he was awake?

Minji: Yoongi? Go back to sleep, it's two in the morning. We have work tomorrow...

I looked at him with Sleepy eyes.

Minji: and I'm too tired to stay up and talk to you.

I started to turn over, but he grab my shoulder stopping me. I turn back on my side to look at him, he was smiling even though he was sleepy.

Yoongi: I'll let you sleep, if you accept my apology. Please.

He is really holding my sleep schedule for ransom?

Minji: Yoongi,  it's fucking 2:47 in the damn morning. Please just let me sleep.

Yoongi: I'm sorry Minji, but no...

He stared into my face. He kept his gaze on me, even though it was dark. Really Yoongi? He's being so damn childish. I rolled my eyes.

Minji: Fine. I accept your apology.