Entry: 9

Dear Diary, i got more of the story. Yayy!! Apparently after my mother's death, one night my father went to the bar to drink all his sorrows away. He did not take care of himself and eventually ended up quite drunk. As you know, when people are drunk, they do really stupid things without thinking.

He ended up picking a fight with some men who unfortunately belonged to a gang. Of course he lost and as a punishment, he was told to marry the sister of one of the gang members. My father refused but they threatened to kill me and he had to agree. And you must be wondering how they knew me, well they were a gang, so of course they would have information about everyone.

My father agreed to live with the woman but not marry her. And that is how this piece of evil ended up in my life. I also got to know how my father died. When i was two, my mother used to leave me hungry for long periods of time and my father noticed it and became really angry at her for not treating me well, for drinking all the time, for smoking a lot, for doing drugs, for wearing revealing clothes. Don't get me wrong, my father was a very patient man, or so i heard from my grandmother, but one day he just snapped. He slapped her hard and shouted at her. After that he left the house to go for a walk to calm his mind, but the gang members had already gotten the news and went to kill him. One bullet through the heart, that was all it took for him to die. I feel so terrible.

They left the gun in his hand to make it look like suicide. Nobody knew the truth and the gang was not even suspected. It feels bad to say even though my father took the bullet, my mother is still the same. Heck, why do even call i mother? But wait, one day the truth will be revealed and they will all get caught. Just wait. I got the story and now all i need is evidence.