Real love is hard to find | One

1 | Meeting new people

Author's note: All rights reserved!

My first book, guys. It may not be THE BEST, but I'm making it look OKAY. I hope you guys... Enjoy it. (:

Amaria's(A-my-ruh) point of view

I woke up tired not even wanting to go to school, yeah you got it right if you said the first day of school. I just wish it was another week... or month... or even a year. I got up and went into my bathroom, took a 30 minute shower. While I put lotion on, my phone went off telling me I had a call. I answered it and put it on speaker, "Hello?"

I said getting up to find something to wear. "Bae, are you picking me up?" My girl, Iesha said into the phone. Iesha was white with twenty-five percent black in her. So she had a ghetto side... All the time, she was gorgeous and a lot of guys wanted her But she was happily taken...

By my one and only brother, Jeremy. They been together for over a year, and still going strong. I wish I had a relationship like that, "Earth to Maria? Eh hello, bitch, answer me!" She yelled, getting me out my thoughts. "My bad I was thinking... Sure, I'll pick you up, be ready in 20." I said getting clothes out for me to wear.

"Okay, bye!" she said before hanging up. I put on a Obey shirt that was black with gold letters, gray sweats, and some black and white nikes. I put my hair in a high bun, lord knows I didn't want it down. Or even sway in a ponytail. I went downstairs, into the kitchen and grabbed me a pop tart and was out.

I bobbed and sung to August song Inhale, lord knows that boy could get it. I stopped my car in front of Iesha's house and turned my music down, and hunk the horn. She came out looking good. She had on a peach half shirt that had long sleeves, a black pencil skirt to hug her thighs, and some peach sandals. "Hey babe, you look cute today. Looking lazy as ever." Ah, Esha knew me so well.

"Why thank you, and you looking sexy as ever." I complimented her back, and winked as I drove off, "Oh why thank you, darling." She said in her queen of Russia voice. I turned the music back on, and Ring the alarm by August was playing.

We pulled up to school, and I really didn't want to be here. Me and Esha got out the car and said bye, and went our separate ways. I stopped at my looker after getting my schedule, I had Algebra 2 for 1st hour. As I was walking I had my head down, and I felt a hard bump as if I hit the wall. My things dropped, I kneeled down and started to pick them up.

A pair of strong hands grabbed a few of my things and gave it to me, I looked at his arms and they were tatted. If I could I would have fainted and just lied there, I picked my things up and stood. I was standing facing someone's chest, I slowly looked up as I looked into those gorgeous hazel-brown eyes, I looked down and saw his lip form into a smirk.

I slowly backed up, "Thank you." I spoke just above a whisper and walked around to get to class. That was him, Dre... I thought, I felt so special.But I could never be his girl, One: 'Cause he has hoes all around him. Two: I don't want to get embarrassed in front of him, and Three: He's probably not feeling me. I get it if he didn't like me, who would. I thought... But it just sucks that I haven't had a boyfriend since never.

I walked to the back of my first period, and sat down. I really didn't like sitting in the front, much. Mr. Shytown, our teacher, came in a few seconds after me, and greeted us. Soon after, he had started teaching, and no later then five mins Handsome came into class with two boys behind him. "Ah it's nice for you boys to join us Mr. Uptown, Mr. Smith, and SJ." Mr. Shytown said with a stern voice, as he spoke. Sj was Mr. Shytown's son, and he seemed pissed.