Real love is hard to find | Four

4 | Pills N Potion

Amaria's point of view

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, and I was tired but my mind was up. Handsome was on my mind, he treats me so right and it been 5 weeks now. He didn't let these hoes faze him with all the lust in their eyes for him, and the mugs for me...

I would try and go off, but he said I shouldn't let them get to me. Lets them know they're getting to you, and since then I haven't.

I got up and took a 30 minute shower, I went out the bathroom to my room and had put some lotion on. I went to my closet and looked to see what's pretty to wear, I finally found a black shirt with Beauty in baby blue letters, black joggers with gold zippers, and Air Jordan 5 Fusion.

If I could say I looked pretty cute, for my hair I didn't know what to do with it. So I just put it in a messy bun, with bangs to the side.

I walked out my room, to the bathroom and brushed my teeth... I walked out and walked down the stairs. The talent show was in a week and 3 days, and I was sure to keep count, I just needed to tell Handsome I'm doing it on my own.

I, honestly don't want to share the spot light, and plus I want to sing something real. I was so in thought I didn't know I bumped into someone... Who was Iesha. "Damn girl, you looking gorgeous and all." she said before walking past me down the stairs. I chuckled and shook my head.

I walked into the kitchen, and noticed Iesha was looking lazy in sweats, a white shirt, and black house shoes. "Where's your sexy look today?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"Ugh girl, I just thought and said fuck it. There's nobody I need or want to impress." She replied with a shrug, and sat at the kitchen table to eat her cereal.

Afterwards, we left and was on our way to school and a song came on called Pills N Potions by Nicki Minaj.

So quick, I was so in love with the song, I was gonna hold on to it. Use it when the time came... When we got to the school, I had to quickly download it like my life was depending on it.

I got out and walked towards the school, I was on my phone and I bumped into someone, "Again really?" I looked up to see Xavier, "Well ma, I didn't know you had a dislike towards me?" He smirked, I know I'm with Handsome.

But I have to admit Xavier had a cute smile, lips at that. I chuckled and shook my head, "Whatever, Xay. So, what's up?" I asked, and putted my phone away. "None much, your boy and Jermaine isn't here..." He sighed, scratching the back of his head, as if he was nervous.

"What, why not, I usually see Hansome in the morning...?" I commented, looking for a reaction but he just shrugged. "Wait..." I furrowed my eyebrows, "So I'm your backup friend, huh?" I tilted my head, as if I was hurt.

He chuckled a little. "What? No, you know you're my best friend." He smiled taking steps towards me, I stepped back so he wouldn't touch me and put my hand to my heart. I giggled, "Awe."

I fell back and close my eyes ready to feel the hard ground, even if it had grass over it. But I didn't fall, so I opened an eye and noticed Xay was holding me, I got up quick and fixed myself. "Thanks." I spoke, looking up at him.

"You're welcome ma-" The bell rung, cutting him off and we walked to class in silence. Halfway through class, Jermaine and Handsome came into the classroom. "Where the fuck where you two?" Xay asked, being dramatic but neither of them answered, me and Xay's eyes met and we both shrugged.

Fifteen minutes later, class was over and both guys walked out the classroom, as if there was danger or some somewhere. Both me and Xay, say them at a table talking, when we got there they stopped their little conversation.