Chapter 2

Teddy's POV

After about an hour of prepping the house for all the people coming over, Chelsea and I stood back while watching the people congregate in the livingroom, surounding my brother and Abby, congratulating them not only on graduating but on their new engagement. I was completely jealous. That thought made me, for some reason, turn and look at Chelsea who was watching the activities as well.

Taking her distraction for granted, I gave her a detailed once over. She was sporting some black and white converses, skinny jeans, a canary yellow shirt with a matching necklace and earings, and had her brown hair pulled back into a messy ponytail with a black headband holding back her bangs.

She is actually very beautiful. She doesnt wear alot of makeup, which I think is a total turn on, because she doesnt have to wear makeup to bring out her beauty. When she turned her head, I caught site of her beautiful green eyes. She caught me looking and was staring right back at me, but I didnt shy away. I couldnt. Something about this girl made it hard for me to look away. I guess she could tell this because her cheeks started to turn a little pink, which only made her look even cuter.

I smiled at her, which she returned. Just then, someone turned up the music to Mercy by Kanye West and there were hoots and shouts from the livingroom. I looked back over there to see everyone dancing and laughing.

I looked over to Chelsea, "Would you like to dance?" I half shouted.

She laughed and nodded. I took her hand and led her to the livingroom and joined the dancing mass of people.

******

Chelsea's POV

He led me into the livingroom and we started to dance. He put his hands on my waist and I felt a tingle shoot through my body. It was a different feeling but not a bad one, so I didnt pull away. I looked up to his face as we started to dance along to Kanye and I saw that he felt the same thing. I put my hands around his neck and started to do my dance.

I closed my eyes and I let my body loosen up and feel the beat of the music. I started to follow the flow of the music and after a minute I felt myself grinding up against his leg. He started to lead it, catching on to how I was dancing. I felt giddy after a few minutes and looked up to him to see laughter in his gorgeous brown eyes. He turned me around when we reached the second chorus so my back was against his chest. I slowly leaned forward, careful to keep my knees locked. I felt his hand slide down my back when I bent all the way over and I started to make my way back up. I tried to hold back the tremor that went throught my body just at the feeling alone.

What was it about his touch? It was so addicting. I felt the loss when I stood back up and he took his hand off my back, but the warmth was back a minute later when he put his hand lower on my waist and I felt him pull me further against him. I felt his hardness when I swayed my hips from side to side. Im glad that I wasnt the only one getting this kind of reaction.

I looked over my shoulder as the song was coming to an end. He turned me around completely and I didnt see what was coming next.

He leaned in and kissed me.

****

A/N Hey all! I know its an extremely short chapter, and you may think its moving really fast, but dont worry, this is only the beginning. :-) You should listen to the song while you read the chapter, I did and I could so visualize this happening. It actually helped me write this chapter.

Enjoy! Also, there might be another surprise. ;-)