The Wand of Light

Mal POV At the Meeting

" How do you have the wand, it's been missing for 20 years" Adam said in complete shock. Then Melody walked up to him with great confidence. " My mother stole it before you created the Isle of the Lost and I found it before I got here sir" Melody said in a kind but threatening voice. " Who is your mother child" He asked in a calm voice. " Maleficent is" Melody said in her regular voice. He immediately looked at me and I nodded. " How do we know if she is really good" Cinderella said. " I have the solution to that," Fairy Godmother said holding a blue necklace " this will show 2 good memories and 2 bad memories, if I may Melody " said Fairy Godmother  as Melody walked up and lowered her head. Soon her eyes went a light pink. then the room became white. Melody started shaking so I floated her on her back.

(Good memories italics bad bold)

Melody was in our old home colouring with Evie when we heard a scream, she ran out and saw a little girl who was bleeding. it was Uma, Melody ran to her and used her magic to heal her

" Wait, she had magic and didn't escape or help the other villians" Aurora said in shock

"Mal!" Melody screamed as my mother dragged me away from her."You little brat saving that waste of time for 7 years you will pay the price" Maleficent  screamed and slapped me across the face as Melody screamed my name as she was dragged away.

" Oh my the poor thing" Jasmine said almost crying

This was before I left." Promise me you wouldn't get into trouble Mel please" I said to her. " Why is mom still hurting you for my actions I'm sorry I'm to kind to everyone I'll try to be bad" She said almost crying. " No, be yourself I promise when I come back that you will never be hurt again and neither will I " I told her and gave her a big squeeze and left." Oh here to remember I will always be with you" I said and gave her a picture of us.

" That's why you stopped the car as we got near the docks to say goodbye" Evie said with a kinder voice.

this was what she told me before we came here.

" Look what we have here little dragon girl and look what I have in my hands" Uma teased and held up the spell book. "How did you get that shrimpy" she said trying to grab it out  of her hands. " Well if you want to leave i'll make you a trade" she said . " What kind of trade" She asked carefully. " I'll give you the spell book if you get me fairy godmother's wand and you'll see your sister again" she said. " Never! I will never work for you squidy not if my life depended on that slimy deal now get out or I'll tear you to pieces " She shouted.  then Uma left.She started to cry. "Oh Mal I miss you so much. I wish you were here with me" she sobbed and took out a picture of me and her I drew.

" She never told me about that last part" I said crying a small bit. The room returned to its normal. " If the necklace turns white she us good if black evil if purple both" Fairy Godmother said. " It's white" Melody said as she woke up. I lowered her body down. She ran straight to me and hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

" How do we activate the wand " I asked. " With a song " Melody said. " Do you know it" Rapunzel asked. " Yes " she said. I gave her the wand and she cleared her throat.

" If only I knew what my heart was telling me don't know what I'm feeling is this just a dream oh oh yeah if only

I could read the signs in front of me I can find a way to who I'm ment to be oh oh if only if only "

The wands shield was broken. " How did you know that song" I ask Melody. " I don't know I just do" she said. " I don't fell so good" she said and she collapsed on the floor!

720 words with out this little note so what happened to Melody wait till Next Saturday to see uploading this now cause I am busy This Saturday so my schedule will go on track next week cause I have school. And my life is a bit more organised when I have school😣 y school do it messes kids up with dress codes and wat to eat wat not to eat and classes well enough of me drowning in my sorrows I have a question to you guys were uniforms and if wat colour and not any restrictions ok bye

-maleficent198 💜