Home

Authors POV
It had been a few days since Maleficent was finally defeated and her two daughters where finally with there family.

It turns out that Maleficent was the sister of Queen Leia and she was always in her shadow. The Queen brought the girls in with open arms. They don't live in the castle, they still live in the Arudon Prep dorms till Mal graduates. Melody finally told Mal the truth about how she found out everything. Who would have known that Maleficent talks in her sleep.

Melody POV
I'm in Remedial Goodness with Fairy godmother and let's say I'm not paying attention. I'm drawing me and Mal at the Enchanted Lake. "... or c give the baby a bottle, Melody" " mm, C give it a bottle" I answered. " Right" she said. The bell rang and I went to my room.

I got in the door and I looked in the mirror. I still find it strange. My hair brown. " Hey you okay" Evie asked me taking me out of my train of thought. " Ya still getting used to being free" I told her. " Well we all have changed" Mal said appearing out of the bathroom. " Your hair is blonde and purple" ( like in descendants 2 ) I said. " And this time no magic" She said. " We finally got out Happily Ever After " Evie said. " I also have something to tell you" Mal said holding up her left hand. There was a ring on her ring finger. " Ben proposed" I shouted as I ran to hug her. " Yep" she said.

5 years later
Mal is having a baby. I'm going to be an aunt. This has been the best years of my life. I have a boyfriend Tyrian son of Ariel and Eric. I am so happy I left the Isle. I found my sister. We found our family. We found our home the place where we belong. I feel happy, loved but most of all I finally belong to a group of people to call my family.

I am Melody daughter of Maleficent mistress of evil. Sister to Queen Mal of Aurdon. But most of all I am my own person and that's I'll I need to be me.

 But most of all I am my own person and that's I'll I need to be me