Welcome?

It may seem strange that I've written these pages but it is very important to me that someone, no matter who, read them.

If these pages are in your hands then continue reading because I want to tell you a story. It is a story that I thought that it would be good to tell.

Whoever you are, I ask you to pass these pages to all the people that you can so that, you and the rest of the people, can understand my life and the decisions I never made.

Sometimes there are people who come into our lives to change it, in a good or a bad way but we don't know it, we find out when it happens.

There are people who love you.

There are people who hate you.

There are people who care about you.

There are people who think you are trouble.

There are people who are with you.

There are people who listen to you.

There are people who watch you from the distance.

But only one of them stays with you.

What I mean is that... Brad is a person who simply needed that one person. He needed that person who would stay with him, someone to hug him and tell him that everything would be okay. He needed that person who will take care of and protect him, he needed someone to heal all the wounds that had been in his body and in his heart all this time.

I, Connor Samuel John Ball, wanted to be that person for him but it turns out that I wasn't able to be it because I was a coward. I was afraid of Brad wanting me out of his life.

Wanted to be that but unfortunately, I failed. I never knew how to get close to him.

Once Brad asked: Is anybody out there?

Guess what? That was my mistake. I was out there, never did something but watched him. Never did anything to help him.

He just needed to be held and loved. And that is something that I never was for him.

Could have done something.

If you have read all these words then keep reading. In this page I just want you to know how I feel now for having done nothing.

Now, I want to ask you something...

Have you ever felt lost or unprotected?

Did you tell someone that you needed help at some point in your life or maybe you were afraid of something or someone?

Did you, once, feel that there was no one to guide you? Someone that will get you out of the darkness you've been living in?

Cannot read your mind and  I may not know your answer but I'm asking you to stay and read all the next pages. Keep reading because I'm sure that Brad did not want to be forgotten, he wanted to be reminded. Well, at least, that's what we all want, right?