SuperHuman (1D&Me)

Drew's P.O.V

Mom I love you and all ... but do i have to wear these heels?. I turned back to face a very annoyed mother scowling at me. "Honey" she said "As much as i would like to sit and listen to you explain the 100 reasons why converse are more comfortable" ........................ "I'm busy." "Plus !! It's your uncle's wedding do it for him !!"

I slump my shoulders and let out a groan which kinda sounded like a broken engine. I inspected myself in the mirror. I was tall ,naturally tanned with brown wavy hair and big brown eyes. Nothing really spectacular. I sighed" lets get this over with", i mumbled .

Dont get me wrong, i love my uncle ,In fact he is kinda my bestest friend. (Even though bestest isnt a word AHHH Fudge it) . I did a 360 spin admiring how the dress fit me perfectly.

"Drew ,"the limo is waiting" ,my mum shouted form downstairs. "Aye Aye Captain" i shouted enthustiastically sounding a bit TOO much like the random kids off of the spongebob theme song. I took small graceful steps as i made my way down the stairs. The first thing that caught my eye was my uncle. "Uncle Paul" I SCREAMED !! Forget about graceful ,i literally took 3 steps at a time.

"Hey babygirl "he greeted me with a smile." Hi "i answered back I heard a sniffle and looked back to see my mother leaning on my dad eyes glassy.

JEEZ ....... i thought is she always this emotional?? You look beautiful my dad croaked out.

Fudge !!! what is up with this family you would think that i was moving out or something........... i say outloud.

The Grown ups just shared a look and mom went to dry her eyes.

My life is completely abnormal i said to myslef *SIGH*

I look back to see my uncle Paul whispering something to my dad.

Uggh "well i'll be in the limo" i say

********************************************************************************************************

Once in the chapel we were seperated .

My mom went to assist the bridemaids ................ Dad was Uncle Paul's Bestman, and well Paul was the groom .....so he was most definitely busy. Before anyone abondened me they announced i would be recieving a surprise. Great I thought, now my mind wont be at rest............................

*****

Harry's P.O.V

Well boys we do look spiffy if i say so myself Louis grinned ear to ear. Liam just nodded texting or should i say sexting (Ba Dum TSS) Danielle. I sighed wish i had someone like that.

I look back at the rest of the boys. Niall was busy trying to steal shrimp from the buffet. Louis was with him distracting the catering lady, Zayn was admiring himself through the window and i was well ......... i was watching what everyone else was doing.

When we saw Paul we all gave him a bear hug. He was our manager ever since the boys and placed third on the X-Factor and were lucky to receive a record deal.

"Paul ma man ' Louis said, " how are you"? . The rest of us just grunted out greettings and congrats.

Paul looked at us "... erm nervous ........."

he breathed out we all laughed (HAHAHAHAHAHA)

"Boys, he started. I'm really happy you all could be here" ..... but he looked straight at Louis " dont even think about doing anything Mischevious."

Louis gasped "us mischevious"?? " thats like brocoli and peanutbutter" Everyone grimaced and stared at Louis. Niall spoke up " actually its a very unique combination" everone gave Niall the "DA FUQ" ?? Look. He shrugged 'Dont judge me " he muttered.