Wake up

Jacks pov

I bolted up out of bed and immediately saw Mark sitting beside me, holding my hand. He was crying. Like, full on sobbing. His eyes widened as he saw me bolt up.

"You're awake!" He almost yelled, pulling me into a warm hug. The moment was bliss. And then it ended.
"I was told by.. by you! To.. to wake up.. and-" he gasped, interupting me and said.
"You.. heard that?" I thought I was just mumbling to myself, but.." "I was answering! Inside my dream.."
Then I realized what he had said and I felt my stomach fill with dread. "Who's this girl you were talking about?..." I was on the verge of tears.
"I didn't know you where secretly a girl, Jack!" He exclaimed. Instead of crying I sat laughing with tears streaming down my face. "Excuse me?" I managed.
"Well, first, I didn't specify what gender. Second, I didn't even know you could hear me.." he hid his face behind his sleeves of his jacket.
"I.. I don't know how to feel.." I responded after fully calming down.
"You don't have too. " He said before leaning over and pressing his soft, pink lips onto mine. For a moment I was shocked, eyes as wide as they would go. The next, I closed them and kissed back.

After what I had guessed was 20 seconds, we both let go, him panting and me still with my eyes closed. "So.. how do you feel now?" Mark asked. "I love you, too." I had said right before opening my eyes only to gaze into his. "Love you, too." I repeated.

Fuckin great, eh?

Well, I'm proud of it. 3 in one night. Idk if I'll do more, but they'll definitely be more chapters to it. I ain't abandoning this.
Anyway, I'll see you doods in the next one!

Facepalming_dragon Away!