Don't Leave (MinSol)

Summary:

Mingyu found an old album. Series of memories, both the good happy ones and sad ones, came back at him as he looked at each photo carefully.

*****

Don’t Leave (떠나지 말아요) - BEATWIN (비트윈)

Don’t leave me 
I’ll always be in your heart 
Even when I’m tired 
I won’t leave you 
I’ll love you forever 
So stay by my side

Hansol left.

A sigh filled a living room surrounded by bookshelves as one tall man looked around the simple homey looking room. The silence of Sunday morning brought nothing to his salvation as the piled mess of books on the coffee table and couch seemed to stare expectantly at him.

Walking toward them, Mingyu picked the books one by one piling them nicely on his right hand before walking toward the shelf then putting the books back to its supposedly place with his left hand.

Placing both of his hands on his hips after placing the book, the tall man smiled at the neat bookshelf only to frown when there was one empty space in the bookshelf. Mingyu looked around the room once again, trying to locate the missing book. When he failed to find it by skimming the place, he brought his feet to move around the room while his dark brown eyes and his big hands raking every possible place.

A corner of something thick peeked from under a baby blue blanket which was abandoned on the floor between the back of the couch and a desk where several photo frames stood proudly on top of it.

Letting out another sigh, Mingyu wondered how the book and the soft warm blanket could end up there as he went to get them from the floor. Once picking them up and noticing what book that was, Mingyu sat down on the couch placing the blanket on his lap and then the book over it.

Opening the first page, the young man was greeted by bright smiles from the people captured in the eternal flesh of memory. It was a photo of him hugging another person with fluffy brunette hair from behind and their friends lined up beside them, with scatter of colourful cut of papers littered on the white tiled floor. Fishing through his memories, Mingyu remembered that the photo was taken on Hansol’s birthday, the first birthday they celebrated together after they decided to date each other.

In the photo, Hansol looked as if he was the happiest person in the world and so did Mingyu himself as he held his cute boyfriend so close to himself. That day, the birthday boy received 12 gifts in total and 2 of those were a camera from Seungcheol hyung which was used to take said picture and a photo album from Jeonghan hyung where the photo currently resided in.

“Take a lot of pictures and cherish your memories together.” That was what the two said to them after giving the pair of gifts.

Smiling at the echo of sweet words from the back of his mind, Mingyu looked further down; following that first photo was a photo from graduation day. Soon after Hansol birthday was the graduation ceremony for Seungcheol, Jeonghan, and Jisoo hyung. In that picture the three oldest hugged the trio maknaes in their group, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan, while the second years students including himself stood beside them.

With a smile, Mingyu reminisced every single moment passed over the time, eternized in that photo paper. Pages after pages full of love and happiness stretched his lips wider as those particular memories resurfaced again.

***

As much as Mingyu wanted to laugh at the pouty lips the younger held against him, he didn’t want to make Hansol more upset than that. “Hansollie...” he cooed, trying to wash the disappointment from Hansol’s being.