Lets Go Get Coffee

He walked closer, and closer to me.

I started to freak out. I didn't know what to do so I did the idiotic thing. I tried to push him away.

As I was about to, he grabbed my wrist, tightly. "Oh no, no, no. You don't get to try to push me, sweetheart." He said, as threw my hand to the side.

"Wh-Who... Wh-What are y-you...?" I stuttered out at the Jacksepticeye look-a-like.

The evil look-a-like let out a glitched typed, laugh. "Oh, yes... I forgot to say my name. How rude of me." He let out a small chuckle. "My name is Antisepticeye. But you may call me Anti."

I didn't say anything. I was frozen in fear. A freaking Jacksepticeye look-a-like just came out of my laptop.

"Now tell me," Antisepticeye asked politely. "What's your name?"

I didn't answer him.

He shouted at me in anger. "What the FUCK is your name?"

"(F-F/N)..." I whispered out in a low, scared tone.

"What..? Speak louder, sweetheart."

"(F/N)..." An idea came to mine, and I let out a smile as I thought of it. "You fucking idiot."

As I said that, I pushed him away and he fell to the ground. "Come on, Louise," I said to my dog as I opened my bedroom door.

She let out a bark at the strange, glitching boy then ran out of the door right behind me. I closed the door as she exited the room. We both ran up to the front door. I grabbed her leash that hanged besides it. I heard my bedroom door open with a crash. I know it was a bad, stupid move, but I turned around.

"You can't get away from me THAT EASILY BITCH!" Anti screeched at me.

I turned back around and opened the front door. I waited for Louise to exit first, then I did after. I shut the door behind me. I started looking through my pockets by panting my pants down.

"Fuck." I forgot my keys.

I picked up Louise and ran away from my house. After I ran for about two blocks, I put down Louise and hooked the leash on her collar. We walked to the small shops that are near my house, which was about a half hour walk. As I was walking, I was thinking about the thing that was in my house. 

What was his name again..? Oh right, Antisepticeye.

He looked so much like Jack. He even had the 'septiceye' part of his name. It had to of been him or something... Wait... Isn't Anti one of his made-up egos?

I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and I bumped into someone.

"Ah... S-Sorry.." I stuttered out, not looking up at the person I bumped into.

"No, It is fine. I paying attention to my phone and not to the sidewalk." A male voice said. A familiar, male voice said. I looked up to see who the voice was coming from.

"M-Markiplier...?"

"Oh. You know who I am." Markiplier, or Mark better yet, said with a smile.

"O-Of course. How can people not know you?" 

"Well... I'm not that famous..." He took a moment to think. "I'm not PewDiePie famous." He chuckled at his own joke. I just stared at him with a 'Why?' type of look on my face. His chuckle died down. He cleared his throat in embarrassment.

I heard a small 'bark' from besides me.  I looked down to see if that was Louise that made the bark, but it wasn't. It came from a big, golden, furry dog that was next to Mark. It was Chica.

"Chica is so cute in real life." I said to Mark as I crouched down next to Chica and put my hand out for her to sniff.

"I know she is. She's one of the most adorable puppers in the world." 

Chica rubbed her head next to my open palm.  "I guess... But my small Louise is cuter." Louise let out a bark as I said that.

Mark let out a small, fake laugh. "Sure, sweetie... Sure."

I let out a small chuckle. I got up off the floor as I asked Mark, "So... What are you doing here? Don't you live in the rich part of LA or something?"

"I may be a famous YouTuber, but that doesn't I'm rich. But, yes, I do live there."I knew it. "I'm over here to visit a little Irish friend, actually. You might know him."

I froze. I forgot all about the problem with the Jack look-a-like that happened at my house. I was like that for a while. I was just... Frozen. 

"Hey. You okay?" Mark said as he waved his hand in front of my face. His voice brought me back to reality.

"Y-Yeah... I-I'm fine.." I replied in a weak voice.

"You sure..? You were out of it for a while. And you look pretty pale too." Mark asked in a concerned tone.

"I just need something to drink," I said, still with my weak voice.

Mark looked around for something. "Hey, look." He said as he pointed across the street at a small coffee place. "There's a coffee place right across the street. Let me buy you something to drink. Please."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I don't wanna waste your time or anything."

"Come on, you won't be." Mark grabbed my hand that wasn't holding the leash for Lousie. I blushed a bit as he did. "When will you get a chance to have coffee with your favorite YouTuber." He pulled me away, to the direction of the coffee shop.

He had a point. When will I get a chance to have coffee with my favorite YouTuber?

Wait...

"I never said you were my favorite YouTuber..."

"I know I am your favorite... I know a lot of things.."

////

980 words