Interviews

Imagine Jensen being asked a question about you, the newest addtion to the cast, and him not being able to stop bubbling and rambling about you.  

"So this year the cast has managed to get another member and much to the fans' demands it's female hunter" the interviewer smiled as did Jensen "(Y/n) is an amazing actress, wouldn't you say? Taking into consideration her previous roles she's managed to adupt amazingly to this one. What is your opinion on this one hm?"

"Wow you really asked a question made for hours" Jensen chuckled as she only frowned "I mean I could on forever about her. She- (Y/n) is really one of a kind. That woman-" he shook his head with a laugh "-that woman is truly unique"

"She's funny, kind, sweet, talented- she's like a mix of the best you can find in Dean, Sam and Castiel together just on her own. And that's just her personality! I swear the woman is amazing! Whenever- whenever I have a scene I always ask somebody to just- to just keep her away from the cameras because she'll just pull these faces and I will never be able to keep a straight face!"

"We once- had this photoshoot about the new season and she was like trying to be serious because we- we had to do some photos where we were really close and-" he cleared his throat, feeling a small blush at the memory but covered it up "-but she'd just stay like that for a few seconds and then burst out laughing, making me laugh too. Needless to say we had that photoshoot going on for a few days"

"But-" he sighed with a small smile "But other than all those great times she- she is always there for me, you know? Without even me having to say a thing, even through my hardest times. I-I sometimes stay and think about and wonder- How the hell did I get so lucky to meet her? I honestly think I must be dreaming sometimes, but I would never change her for anybody"

The interviewer smiled softly "It is really sweet to hear this. So you can basically call her best friend huh?"

"Yeah" Jensen tried to keep the smile from fluttering "She is an amazing... friend" he had a hard time saying the word on its own. Let alone feel it- because he knew he felt much more than that.