1. Blinks Are Waiting

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"I'm sorry girls, but there isn't anything we can do about that." Their manager sighed and rested his head on his desk.

"With all do respect, we haven't even released a full album yet and our fans are waiting on us. Please, can you at least talk to him about a new song?" Jennie stood up and desperately looked into his eyes.

Their manager lifted his head up. "Okay. Fine. I'll see what I can do. Please leave my office now." He calmly said and the four girls bowed before walking out.

"Do you really think he's going to get us a new song to sing?" Lisa asked and the rest shrugged their shoulders.

"It would be a miracle if we can. You know we still have a lot of photo shoots for magazine covers." Chaeyoung replied with and the rest of the girls nodded.

"Look on the bright side. We don't have such a busy schedule anymore!" Jisoo smiled which made Jennie feel lonely.

"Yes, that is true but I miss having a busy schedule. I miss rapping. I miss seeing blinks." Jennie took out their keys and opened the door to their shared dorm.

The girls went in without saying a word. First was Jisoo followed by Jennie and Lisa then Chaeyoung. They set their things down and began taking their makeup off.

"All this makeup is so uncomfortable. How do people do this?" Chaeyoung complained and threw her wipey away.

"At least you have makeup and can use it. Do you know how many blinks want to be as pretty as you?" Lisa stared at the mirror and Jisoo began laughing.

"Who wants to look like that?" Jisoo snorted before apologizing to her.

"I'm not in the mood for laughing." Jennie mumbled and took her accessories off.

Lisa and Jisoo began making jokes and Chaeyoung just kept laughing at them. Jennie slipped her boots off and rested on her bed. She looked up at the ceiling and took a big breath. Jennie picked up her phone and unlocked it. She looked through instagram on her private account and she kept seeing pictures of Red Velvet.

"They're so busy and have some many fans. At least they have albums." Jennie whispered to herself and kept scrolling through her feed.

"I want to be like them."

© simplyjusttaehyung