6. Practice

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

Practice was tough, especially since everyone stayed in their own little groups. When the dance instructor told them to spilt up, they sent him feisty looks and pouted.

Poor Y/N. Nobody talked her in a friendly manner at all. She was often ignored by the others. Eating and sleeping by herself too.

So Jennie decided that she tried to become friends with her. "Hey Y/N! Come over here!" Jennie shouted and the foreigner jogged over.

"You called?" Y/N said as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. The other three cringed when Y/N's sweat hit the floor.

"Yeah, I did. I just wanted to become good friends. I wanted to have proper introductions. I'm Jennie Kim." Jennie stated and lend her hand out. The other shook it and giggled.

"Hello Jennie Kim! I am Y/N Y/L/N! It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Y/N did a 90 degree bow as she said that.

"Now girls. Introduce yourself." Jennie whispered so that they would get the vibe because honestly if Jennie wasn't here, the others would have done something to Y/N.

"Fine. Hi Y/L/N Y/N. I am Park Chaeyoung."

"Lalisa Manoban."

"Kim Jisoo."

"It's such a pleasure to meet all of you." Y/N yapped like an excited puppy. Her hands clapped together as her nose slightly wiggled.

She looked like a fluffy puppy. Bless.

And the other girls seemed to have noticed aswell. "Did you see her nose wiggle? That was so adorable oh my god bless." Jisoo whisper shouted into Chaeyoung's ear.

Both let out inhuman squeals and spun in circles. The other girls just stood there, trying to process what the hell was actually happening right now.

"Can you guys shut up?" Joy yelled from across the dance practice room. The girls behind her snickered.

"Y'all are so annoying, it really irritates me to be paired up with those red losers." Lisa shot back, crossing her arms and glaring at them.

"Well if it wasn't for your lack of songs, we wouldn't be here."

"Well if it wasn't for your lack of bops, we also wouldn't be here."

"We have great songs! You're just speaking nonsense!"

"When was the last time your music video hit 13 million views in twenty four hours? Hmm?"

"OHHHHHH"

© simplyjusttaehyung