4. The News

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

Y/N's Reaction -

“Congratulations, Y/N. You are now in the official line up for BlackVelvet.” JYP, himself softly said and slowly smiled.

“Thank you for giving me this opportunity, JYP—nim. I will not disappoint you.” Y/N bowed and wiped the tears that were coming out.

“That's nice to hear, Y/N but don't tell that to me. As of next week, you'll be signed off to SM where you will meet your fellow members. SM can definitely make sure that BlackVelvet get the promotions that they deserve.” With that, he walks off to his office.

BlackPink's Reaction -

“I listened to your request and I finally put my power into action. Next week you will go to SM and meet the rest of BlackVelvet!”

“So BlackPink is disbanding?” Jennie asked and Yang Hyun Suk chuckled.

“Not quite. BlackVelvet will be a unit group. If it becomes successful, we will make the group permanent” He answered.

“I don't know if this is a good idea, Mr. YG. Everyone will have mixed opinions about this..” Jisoo whispered.

“Nonsense. They won't know what hit them.”

Red Velvet's Reaction -

“That's all for today girls. Any questions?”

“Ah, yes. How will we promote Peek-a-boo when being in this unit?” Joy questioned and the other members agreed.

“Yes, I know that we finished half of the M/V but I was planning on doing it again with your new unit.”

The girls looked at each other. It would be more countless nights without a good nights rest. It's always been like this, coming from such a big and strict company. The girls signed up for this many years ago, so they couldn't really argue. The girls nodded and left the room, anxiety eating them all away. Would the fans approve? How will the lines be distributed from now one?

Would the girls even get along with the other BlackVelvet recruits?

© simplyjusttaehyung