5. Meeting

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

The girls looked at eachother in disgust. Why did such a successful group need a little group like BlackPink? Who even thought it would be a good idea to pair two rival groups together?

“Yeri, Seulgi, Joy, Wendy, Irene meet Lisa, Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo.”

“Such a little group probably need a popularity push.” Irene whispered into Yeri's ear, making her giggle.

“They probably need good songs to make up for the ones they don't have.” Rosé quietly told Lisa which made her chuckle.

“Yah! What has gotten into you, girls? YG—nim would be very disappointed.” Jennie scolded them.

“When I said I wanted to be like BlackPink, I didn't mean be with them.” Seulgi mumbled and faked a smile.

“Now, now. It's a lot to take in. But it won't be a nine member unit.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” Wendy asked.

“Y/N, come out will you?”

“Of course!” A soft voice from behind the door exclaimed.

The door opened, revealing a girl standing in the door way. She had Y/H/C hair and she was about 5' 6". Y/N had tan skin and Y/H/L. She smiled and waved.

“Isn't that the girl from JYP entertainment? The one with Gay7 and Twice The Stupidity?” Lisa whispered to Seulgi and they both laughed.

“I heard one of the girls from Twice was eliminated from the group and then had to be brought back because they needed people. She's an idiot for getting eliminated.” Seulgi replied back and the two snickered.

“Her skin is going to have to be whitewashed many times just look like mine.” Wendy scoffed and mumbled.

“Now girls. Y/N will be in this unit and has had many years of training. I expect you all to be nice to her and welcome her into the korean pop industry.”

“Will do.” Jennie chirped.

© simplyjusttaehyung