Year 3

You got back on the train and sat alone. Other student gossiped about Sirius Black, yet all you could do was stare out a window. Eventually Draco found you and slipped his arm around you. You both said nothing.

                After 2 months had passed, you finally moved on. You still missed your mother, but you were able to live. Suddenly, you grew fearful of Sirius Black. You heard that he was after Harry Potter, and he might be after other students as well. You knew your father was unafraid, but your father was a great wizard. You sat by Draco in Potions and began passing notes.

Draco-

Are you scared of Sirius?

Y/N-

Of course not, a true Malfoy fears nothing.

Draco-

Whatever… May I sleep in your bed tonight?

Y/N-

Why?

Draco-

Well I have been having awful nightmares, about my mother and Sirius Black. It helps whenever you are around, your presence is calming.

Y/N-

I am glad you enjoy my company, but really? I think Crabbe and Goyle would be disgusted.

Draco-

Why? We will only be sleeping…

Y/N-

I am aware. Just, Goyle has a crush on you. He always looks prepared to hit me whenever you cry and I do nothing of it. It is pathetic, really.

Draco-

Please? I don’t want to sleep alone.

Y/N-

And explain why I would want to sleep with you.

Draco-

I am your girlfriend!

Y/N-

That’s right, well you are disposable, and I have many girls just waiting for me to go after them. I do not need you and your clingy ways.

Draco-

Maybe I wouldn’t be so clingy if I had other friends.

Y/N-

Why don’t you go get some then?