Year 5

Severus took you to 12 Girmmauld Place where the Order of the Phoenix was holding their meetings. “You are not to tell anyone I am in the Order, do you understand?” Asked your father on the way. 

                “Yes father.”

                “That includes Draco, honey, the Malfoy’s cannot know I am in the Order.”

                You nodded, you wanted to tell Draco but knew you shouldn’t. When you walked in, Mrs. Weasley greeted you. She was a bit stiff around you, knowing that Harry loved you, but you loved Draco. Mrs. Weasley hated the Malfoy’s. She was constantly pestered by them and thought they were no good. She led you upstairs where you had to room with Ginny and Hermione. You hated the thought of sharing a room with a mudblood, but just went along anyways.

                When you entered the room, they were gossiping, when they noticed you they shut up. “Um, which bed is mine?” You asked, breaking the silence.

                Ginny frowned, everyone knew she fancied Harry, but Harry wanted you, and you were Draco’s. “We only have two beds, so you will be sleeping on the floor if you don’t mind.” Hermione stated. You shrugged and set your stuff down. “If I am allowed to ask, what is Draco like?” The temperature dropped suddenly.

                You turned on your heels and saw a small glimmer of light in Hermione’s eye. “Draco?” The girls sat down and nodded. “Why?”

                Ginny giggled, “Well, we always see him kissing you. He looks like a good snogger, and he dresses nicely, but we do not know him so well.”

                You smirked. “Draco is not a good snogger, he is an amazing snogger. He is very refined and enjoys the finer things in life. He is sweet but always in control.  Draco can be stubborn, but he is very fine. He can be mean from time to time, but he always comes around.”

                Ginny blushed. Hermione smiled. “If only he wasn’t so prejudiced,” She mumbled, “I am dying to know, have you ever slept together?”

                You smiled at them a laughed. “Not like that, but we do sleep together. All we do is sleep, not what you are thinking. Who do you fancy, Hermione?”

                Hermione blushed. “Ronald, but he never notices me.” You laughed silently.

                “I can fix that.”

                Hermione’s face lit up. “You can?”

                You smiled. “All you need is a makeover and he will be crawling all over you.”

                Ginny jumped up. “Can you give us both makeovers? I want Harry to notice me too!” You smiled and pulled out a large black bag, filled with makeup. You went through their closet and gave Hermione a short, brown strapless dress. The skirt was layered and it had a black belt on it. You straightened her hair and side fishtail braided it, you weaved little white flowers into her hair too. You added mascara to her eyes, some eyeliner, and a little bit of blush. You let her borrow your black heels to make her legs look better and let her borrow a small necklace that drew the eyes to her bust.