My office

Authors Note: Hello!! To celebrate the coming of a New Year, here is a New Chapter on Styles Towers. I am so excited to have finally managed to write this chapter and hopefully, I can keep it constant with my updating. No promised though. Happy New Year, as wel leave 2017 I hope you all have a lovely start to 2018. Be careful, my lovelies and gave fun ringing in the year! XX

*** ***

Before we knew it, snow is settling outside and formulating a perfect blanket in our backyard, Logan and Harry have half a relationship— well, they don't ignore each other as much— they have conversations every now and again; it's November, I have regained access to the business with the strict orders of Harry; I am not permitted to spend too much time working, the second I yawn, Niall or Harry send me home. Oh, and I'm six months pregnant. While Harry has been on partial leave with the business due to the downfall, Niall has been interim CEO and with the go-ahead from Harry, bumped me up to Chief administrative officer. To sum up, what I do besides staying out of Harry's way when he is pissed off at work, I manage daily administrative operations. I am part of the top executive team reporting directly to the CEO. At times, I find it hard to look at Harry with a straight face and say, 'boss.'

Harry gave Logan the money he needed to pay off Charles, that was quite the dinner conversation we had. Harry came clean and informed me that his brother, Logan needed 125,000 pounds to pay off his debt and Harry managed to come up with it. I didn't ask too many questions, I trusted his judgment. He mumbled something about being responsible... Apparently, Logan had turned to Harry and Harry quite literally told him to fuck off. I guess deep down Harry does have some concern for his brother, even if he attempts to come off as a hard ass who despises him. I have attempted to convince Harry to bury the hatchet, but we aren't quite there yet. He still has that bit of hatred in him, whether that be for Logan or their Father, I do not know.
The audit for the business has been a bit of a hell-bent ride, the business accounts have been frozen for the last three months but besides from that, everything has been relatively well... As well as can be. I had thought this rollercoaster ride with the business would put a strain on Harry and I since he doesn't have an outlet to relieve his stress and anger, but to my surprise he has been calm. He does what he can around the office without stepping his boundaries and has been doing his physical therapy.

You could say things are going as smooth as expected.

At three in the morning when the birds have yet to wake and commence to chirping their favourite song and the sun hasn't peaked from its resting place, I discover myself gracefully making my way around the penthouse in an attempt to tire myself enough to go to sleep.
I rest down at the small counter and open Harry's laptop and log in on my account, deciding that I may as well put my time to good use while I am awake and apparently rather active. I read a few emails and reply to them, despite the ungodly hour before I unintentionally click the stocks section. "Damnit," I grumble to myself as the screen shifts black before the stocks pop up and my screen is lit with essentially green streaks while the news of the stocks operates across the bottom of my screen. For a moment, I am astonished that there is so much green across my screen a positive outcome I hadn't expected, at least not so soon.

I make my way downstairs to Harry's office areas in an attempt to tire myself a little bit. When we stay here, I have made a habit of just roaming the main business floor at night. I have managed to find it soothing, for what reason I do not know.

Sometimes if Harry doesn't discover me missing by the time I come down here, I sneak into his office and relax in his leather chair while facing the window. The city is so impressive at night when it is meant to be sleeping... It is even more beautiful to watch the town turn from a darkened ghost town with the night sky washing a heather-purple to a busy city as the sun begins to rise and the afternoon sky becomes a cocktail-blue. There is just something about chords of soft light spearing down from above and through the large pane windows that is calming and peaceful.