Well That Was Strange..

I was having running through the woods. What on earth was that I thought to myself, it wasnt human I can tell that! No! Shut up brain! your distracting me! I need to run faster. I snuck a glance behind me there was no one there but then I ran straight into something or someone and we fell on the ground.

"Gee love thanks" the strange guy on the ground said

Man if I wasnt so scared of this guy and hadn't seen what I did I would say hes quite cute.

"Aww thanks love" he said with a wink

Tf how did he know that?!

"I can read your mind love" he said as he stood up

while he was in the process of getting up I tried to make an excape for it. As I was once running again he was right in front of me

"ho.. how... how did you get there?!" I spoke nervously

"I have many talents love, no time to waste though we need to get back"

"Ba..back where?"

"Well I cant tell ya that now but you'll know sooner or later" he said smirking

"I cant just leave, I dont even know who you are!"

"Well I am Zayn of course. Zayn Malik" he said reaching his hand out for me to shake "...and your name is?..."

"Uhh Dana.. Dana Nicole Diedrich" I said reaching to shake his hand

"Gee dont be so nervous love I cant and wont hurt you I promise, you can trust me"

"One,how do you know im nervous and two, how can I trust you after seeing what happend back there?!" I said almost in tears pointing to behind me then in all directions because im unaware of where 'back there' is.

"Well one, look at your hands and two, I cannot answer that right now. Now c'mon we gotta go, the others are waiting."

"Okay can I atleast get my things from my campsight?"

"Sure love,  ill get e'm" he said "brb and dont go anywhere please" he said with a wink and with that he was gone

I looked around he was no where in sight. I walked to the nearest tree sat down and waited but things got blurry as I heard weird noises and my name being said.

"Dana?" "Dannnnaaaa!"

I snapped outta my dream and woke up

"What im up, im up" I whispered as I awoke to my bestfriends gorgeous brown eyes

"We're here! Now get up!"

"Geesh okay!"

I couldn't help but think about my dream I just had. That dream was so weird it seemed real!

Dont worry love the time will come when we meet in reality

I shook my head, I've been reading and watching to many vampire movies and books. My conscious is insane.

I followed E.K. off the bus and went to grab my bags from the storage compartments under the bus.

"Follow me D" Elena said

"Coming" I said while looking around

I swear I just saw two pairs of red eyes from the bushes I thought I was just seeing things so I rubbed my eyes after looking back there was nothing there.

"Dana c'mon!" Elena whined

I ran over to help her set up our big tent even though only two of us are sleeping in the tent we brought a big one. After we set it up we went and unpacked our things inside.

"Hey girly im taking a nap I dont feel to good" I said

"Alright im gonna go hang out with Caroline and Bonnie in their tent"

"kk have fun" I said almost asleep to go into my dreams...