♤Chap 3♤

ALPHA DIMITRI OF THE BLOODLUST PACK

AVERY POV:

I wake up to a slightly pressure on my side, I look over and notice Teddy laying there his face pressed into my rib cage I get up n stretch going into my bathroom taking a quick shower and changing Into black skinny jeans and a dark purple tight shirt my purple convers and some bracelets. I comb my short hair and come back out Teddy slipping into the bathroom after me to do his morning ritual of shower brushing teeth etc. I look at my body in my full Length mirror,  I noticed over the 5 weeks I've gotten good muscle I'm not beefy but I have nice muscles and a 6 pack making my Carmel skin look nice and I don't look as skinny and sickly. when Teddy emerged from the bathroom we skip downstairs together to find food. I stiffen when I see Ash alone sitting at the table in the kitchen, he looks up and sees us Teddy pulls us in and makes us bowls of fruit loops nom nom nom. We sit farthest from him and Teddy makes me sit in his lap like normal and we giggle flinging the fruit loop colors we don't like at each other. I hate the purple ones despite it being my favorite color and he Hates the green ones, he loves purple I love the green so it's ok and we make it funny. I hear a growl from Ash when Teddy licks my lips In a fake flirty way that Teddy does when he's board. I glare at Asher and take Teddy to my room grabbing the empty backpack we use for his runs, we head to the edge of the woods he strips and I gather and fold the clothes Into the backpack I carry as usual while he shifts and lays down for me to climb onto his fluffy blonde back. He runs to our spot me laughing the entire way, when we get there I get off and skip into the middle of the field and start spinning around until a wave of nausea and pain hits me and I topple over with a cry. I feel hands on my body and Teddy's voice in my ear, I feel my bones cracking and my cloths shredded. When I can finally think clearly I open my eyes and see the field and I roll over and look at Teddy who's eyes are as big as dinner plates, staring at me. I try to get up and look down and see two massive yellow paws with black spots were my hands were and I look around noticing my new sleek body yellow covered in large black spots a black stripe down the middle. WTF AM I!!

We are a Cheetah Avery

I can'tbe a cheetah I'm a wereWOLF

I understand we are a were but NOT a werewolf we are a werecheetah, a King male cheetah to be exact bigger and more powerful then our cousins and could take down a tiger if we want.

n..no way...h..how Omg no wonder I was a late shifter!.

yes Avery and I'm not sure howI'm your cat now how to shift back is simple. just think of your human form then shift.

I do as my cat tells me and shift slowly back into my human and see Teddy starring at me with amazement, 

"oh wow...your cat was gorgeous...just wow and HUGE man I mean he made my wolf look puny your cheetah had to at least be 5 feet at the shoulder unlike my wolf's 4 foot. wow he was gorgeous man!!" I blush as his complements but then gasp

"Teddy don't you dare tell a soul what I am I mean it..they could kill me for being the first werecat every discovered!" he Nods and makes the locked lips sign with his fingers I thank him and give his cheek a quick kiss and slip my clothing back on before we run home as humans me beating him as usual hehe the whole time one single thought running through my mind.

I'm a were...

but not just a were

the first werecat

and I'mFucking bad ass

I'm a werecheetah