♤Chap 2♤

Another beautful chapter :) here lovelies :)

(TEDDY ON THE SIDE DOES EYES DO ;))

After maybe 4 weeks with the BL pack I have made one friend, his name is Teddy hes gorgous his midnight black hair frames his face perfectly, he is thin but not anorexic and has good muscles, hes gay like me and has peircings on his hips, belly button and gages in his ears. I think hes gorgeous, his wolf is blonde despite his black hair, right now me and him are lounging in the forest in a small meadow we found a week ago.

"Hey Avery do you think my mate will be a girl...i flipping hope NOT I want a big hunky man...but knowing my luck its going to be a blonde bimbo!!" he wines and rolles around getting his blue shirt and white skinnies covered in dirt. I look down at him smiling rolling my eyes at his sillieness,

"Oh Teddy you will find a beautiful man, I bet it!!" he smiles big at me and gets up stripping down and I scoop his clothes up when he shifts into his blonde wolf with glowing blue eyes and fold his jeans,boxers and shirt up nicely and slip them in the backpack I carry with for his clothes when we go places. I climb on to his big furry back and hold onto his scruff and he slowly starts up a trot before running and I laugh enjoying to ride on his massive furry back! Let me tell you riding a wolf is much different from a horse or anything else. His muscles feel much different and his fur is much fluffier then a horsey! Omg I am so weird hehe anyway when we get back to the pack house he stops infront of the alpha house and I slide off and hand him his backpack and he scurries off home. I go inside and go to look for Dimitri and see him sitting in the livingroom with 2 other people, I get a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach as I step through the door to the livingroom the sent hits me Asher I gulp and Dimitri and my old alpha Max and his son Asher all look my way. I turn and run from the house ignoring Dimitri calling my name I push past Teddy who was going up the steps and I run fater then I thought I could, wich let me tell you was fast im faster then most humans by quite a lot I can outrun a lot of the wolves on two legs. I rush into the forst and climb a tree I know well. I sit on the platform me and Teddy built, I hug my knees and sob into them not wanting to remember the sering pain in my heart when I looked into his cold green eyes as he rejects me, I feel a presence next to me and Teddy wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"hey baby whats wrong..?" he asks softly running his fingers through my short hair. I just sob into his shirt and cling to him tightly.

"m..my mate w..was here I don't want t..to remember him, when h..he rejected me!" I sob harder and he rocks me cooing and whispering how he wont let the stupid bastered touch me. When it starts getting dark we climb down and walk home my arm around his waist his arm around my shoulder, my head on his shoulder his chin resting on my head softly. We reach the pack house and he sents my mate before I do and when Asher walks out Teddy pulls me in and kisses my lips in his usual friendly way but I know to anyone who doesnt know the two of us, they would assume we are a couple. Alpha Dimirti smiles at us and Teddy gives my lips another peck before bringing me inside the house into my bedroom were we stay up and talk for hours about silly memoreis mostly he talks but we both give a lot of laughs. I forget for a momnet my mate, who rejected me.

Avery: *cries*

Teddy: *hugs avy* baby dont cry or i will have to rub you with nutella and lick it off O.O

Me: Teddy how much coffee have you had today...

Teddy: uh...

Avery: Probably all of it you know how he is!! *giggles*

me: TEDDY!!!

Teddy: HEY THE GREMBLINS MADE ME DO IT THEY THREATENED ME!!

Avery: *LAUGHS*

Me: how did they threaten you Teddy

Teddy: THEY SAID THEY WOULD SING BARBIE GIRL IFI DIDNT DRINK ALL THE COFFEE AND EAT A WHOLE BAG OF SUGAR...wait i didnt say the sugar

Me: oh god Teddy what am i going to do with you....

Teddy: Give me Ian Solmerhalder so i can lick him.....

Avery: *nods in agreement*

Me: SMH