mornings

Taehyung was first to wake up. He opened his eyes, just to see a certain face really close to his. He watched the other boy as he was sleeping peacefully and decided to make breakfast for him. He carefully went to the kitchen, he didn't want to wake the other one up. 

He decided to make omlette, because he knew Jungkook liked them. He got the ingredients ready and started frying the eggs. He accidentally dropped a pan, as he was trying to make some space. He saw the object falling down in slow motion, before crashing to the ground with a loud sound. 

- If you wake Kookie up, you stupid pan, I swear--!! - he whisper yelled.

- Good morning Tae~

Taehyung turned around, just to see the boy in the door, with messy morning hair, scrathing his head. He smiled at the boy while he apologized.

- I didn't want to wake you up...I'm sorry....

- It's okay Tae, it's 10 o'clock already. Are you making omlette?

- Yep! - he nodded excitedly. 

Jungkook helped the other one out and they started eating finally. 

- Tae, it's really tasty! - he said as his eyes lit up.

- Really? I'm glad. - he smiled. 

He already finished his breakfast so he just sat there, watching the other one, eating like a bunny. From now on, he could only see a cute bunny in Jungkook, which he wanted to hug and squeeze all the time. Jungkook looked up as he noticed he was being watched. He smiled at the other, which he copied.

They cleaned the kitchen up and went to the bathroom to wash up. Then they decided to try to get pass that impossible level of Donkey Kong. After an hour of yelling and swearwords they finally passed the level. They both jumped up.

- WE DID IT KOOKIE!! 

- FINALLY!! - he jumped into Taehyung's embrace.

Skinship like this became really common between the two. It's not like any of them minded though. More like missed the other, when they weren't together. 

Taehyung spent the day at Jungkook and when it started to become dark, he said goodybe, because the had to go to school next day. 

Jungkook enjoyed the weekend really much and so did Taehyung. It was strange to lay in the cold bed - alone. 

The two spent most of their time together. After school they were the first to meet up in the group's room, they went to school together, they came home together. On weekends, they went to each other's flats or went out to the cinema or arcade. Just regular things best friends do. Best friends, you say.

One day the boys were all sitting in the group room, of course the two in each other's lap. They didn't find it weird at all. The hyungs found them adorable and were still amazed how these two aren't a couple already. 

- Guys, I'm having a dinner party tomorrow, you're all invited. - Seokjin said. - I'm making spaghetti and meatballs.

Taehyung and Jungkook exchanged a glare.

- Swaguetti.

- Memeballs.

- You're uninvited. - Seokjin said with dead eyes.

- That's fair. - the youngests said at the same time.

- I can't help but notice that you two became even closer during the last week. - Yoongi stated.