Chapter 4

I woke up at least 5 times last night. Coree just kept crying. I'm getting the hang of making her stop though.

It was still early and I had a few hours before the interview. Coree has been up for a while. Hence why I'm up at 7am.

I realized that Coree needs a bath. I carry her into the bathroom and turn on the water. I wait until it is the right temperature to put the plug in. I fill the tub up a little bit so the water doesn't go over her head.

I undress her and put her in the tub. I put a few bath toys in for her and grab a washcloth. I bubbles in the tub and then soaped up her head. I filled up a cup with water. I cover her face so I don't get soap in her eyes. I rinse out her hair then I wash her body.

Before I take her out I put bubbles all over her and she laughs. I wash the bubbles off and pull the plug out to drain the water. I wrap her i a towel and dry her hair.

I carry her over to the changing table and put a diaper on her. I pick out a little pair of of stretchy jeans and a purple t-shirt.

I go and wake up Liam.

"Hey can you watch Coree while I take a shower?"

"Yeah."

I go up to the bathroom and take a shower. When I'm done I dry myself off and change into a pair of jeans and a green and white t-shirt.

I go back downstairs to Liam. I take Coree from him. He goes and takes a shower. While he's in the shower I make breakfast. I make a little bowl of cheerios without milk for Coree and set her in her highchair. I attempt to teach her how to use a spoon. Shes getting the hang of it.... sort of.... She ends up using her hands most of the time. A lot of it ends up on the floor.

While Coree is occupied with her cheerios, I make Liam and I eggs and toast. Liam comes out of the shower just in time.

-

I put my plate and Liam's plate in the dishwasher along with Coree's cereal bowl. Liam takes Coree and sits on the couch. I clean up all the cheerios and put Coree's highchairaway.

"Are you ready to go Liam?"

"Yeah. Are you taking Coree?"

"I have no choice. There's no one to watch her."

"What about that Shelby girl?"

"She's working."

"Oh."

I put on my shoes and then put on a pair of little white Nikes on Coree. I put her on the the table and started packing the diaper bag. Its more of a backpack though. I didn't want to look girly....

After everything was ready, I grabbed one of Corees jackets in case it got cold. Then Liam and I got the other boys and we left. Liam, Harry, and I took my car and Louis rode with Zayn in his car.

Harry sat in the back with Coree. The whole ride there you could hear Harry talking in a baby voice and Coree laughing. It was so cute when she laughed. I just loved it.